- Your mission at Climeworks is to develop and grow Climeworks’ sales revenue in the East Coast by leading the acquisition of new customers and retaining/growing our existing customer base.
- You will do this successfully by: continuous prospecting, building relationships with key stakeholders, creating and delivering customized presentations in person and online, providing written proposals and subject matter expertise for products, negotiating long term contracts, and by helping to define the GTM strategy for your territory.
- You work strategically with other teams to improve conversion and retention rates.
- You work cross functionally to connect the marketing, sales, and client management functions.
- You serve on business working groups and represent Climeworks at speaking engagements.
- You have completed a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Environmental sciences or Economics.
- You have extensive sales experience with enterprise customers. Prior experience in the carbon credit market is a big plus.
- You are excited about establishing new long-lasting partnerships within the corporate sector.
- You are a skilled negotiator with a proven track record of balancing acquisition of new customers, maintenance of existing customers and development of new engagements while excelling in customer relationship management.
- You have the ability to translate and explain complex concepts clearly and easily to a wide audience.
- You are a creative problem solver who can structure solutions for diverse client requirements and are self-motivated with strong time management skills.
- You are fluent in English and based on the East Coast (preferably Washington D.C.) or are willing to relocate there.
What we offer:
A flat organization, a wonderful team, an improvement-oriented approach and a scale-up venture with an innovative technology.
Have we caught your interest? Apply now by filling in the online application form and uploading your complete dossier to our careers portal: https://www.climeworks.com/careers. We are looking forward to meeting you!
For this position we do not accept candidates from agencies.