- “Your mission at Climeworks is to analyze sorbent materials from various production stages (raw materials, in process, final product, and validation samples from technology transfer projects). You will also execute qualification and validation of analytical methods. This role requires a high level of proficiency and ownership of the process. You will be able to develop yourself by revising and reviewing SOPs and QC processes, proposing new analytical techniques to be implemented in QC, and helping the transfer of these techniques to the supplier/client. You would be working closely together with sorbent development and technology transfer teams.”
- You perform testing campaigns to characterize Climeworks’ sorbent materials at various technology transfer and production stages from laboratory, pilot, and commercial manufacturing scale; and ensure a timely data collection according to the technical specifications.
- You participate in the update of QC processes, certificates of analysis, SOPs, and other related documentation.
- You participate in developing and validating analytical testing methodologies for new and/or existing sorbent materials and contribute to their transfer to the commercial partners.
- You conduct investigations regarding out of specifications (OOS) results, CAPAs and deviations related to sorbent quality. You identify and flag potential issues and support the team to implement solutions to mitigate them.
- You troubleshoot instrumentation/test methods and participate in routine maintenance of laboratory equipment to ensure a constant availability of the analytical infrastructure.
- You have completed your vocational training as a chemical laboratory technician with additional training HFP or chemist FH or a related discipline.
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience in an analytical laboratory.
- You have practical experience in using various analytical methods for the characterization of solid materials, such as gas physisorption, mercury porosimetry, breakthrough analysis, GC-MS, TGA, and elemental analysis is an advantage.
- You are eager to learn about new applications & methods of analysis.
- You have a structured and accurate, independent way of working, and a high degree of quality awareness.
- You are capable of handling several projects in parallel, with a disposition and passion for routine work.
- You take ownership and thrive working in a fast paced and challenging environment with ambitious goals in an industrial setting.
- You are fluent in English and any German knowledge is a plus.
What we offer: A flat organization, a great team, an improvement-oriented approach, and a scale-up venture with an innovative technology. Sounds like you? We are looking forward meeting you! Apply now by filling in the online application form and uploading your complete dossier to our careers portal: https://www.climeworks.com/careers.