Redaptive is seeking a DevOps Engineer to work closely with our growing software development team based in India. The DevOps Engineer will collaborate with Product Management and Software Development teams to provide financial, billing and energy consumption information in easily consumable graphical format to Redaptive customers and internal teams. Redaptive is working at the forefront of the energy efficiency space, making innovative energy-metering IOT devices, leveraging a wide variety of best-in class IT products, and building custom software solutions to enable digital transformation. As a DevOps Engineer, you will be using your DevOps skills on our AWS-hosted platform, as well as monitoring and correcting performance of Redaptive’ s fleet of electric meters. This role will work closely with international teammates.
- Collaborating with Software Engineers, QA, and Product Managers to ensure products and services are pushed into production.
- Acting as an escalation point to address issues with outages and operations and actively forecasts to proactively address issues and minimize downtime.
- Building and running monitoring, logging and support of production environments using tools such as Prometheus and/or Grafana.
- Executing procedures from Runbooks, including troubleshooting and escalations on individual meters with connectivity issues, and executing.
- Updating Runbooks in collaboration with DevOps, Software Engineering, and Field Engineering teammates.
Job Requirements / Qualifications
About Redaptive Inc.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as a DevOps Engineer with AWS platform.
- AWS Certifications: Associate level required, Professional is a plus.
- Hands-on experience of AWS services like EKS, Lambda, ECR, CFT and most of the popular services.
- Minimum of 1 year working with and maintaining container orchestration solutions- Kubernetes, Docker, and Terraform. Elasticsearch experience is a plus.
- Experience in developing and operating CI and CD. Experience with CircleCI is a plus.
- Programming skills in developing and operating software in cloud environments (e.g. Bash, Java, Python), as well as knowledge of networking.
- Experienced with security best practices and controls – preferred.
- Prior experience working at a startup or in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to problem-solve software and application issues, communicate project status, and project manage.
- Experienced with IOT is a plus.
- Experienced in argo is a plus.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process is preferred.
Redaptive is the leading Energy-as-a-Service company that enables businesses to meet largescale energy efficiency and strategic technology objectives. With over $1 billion in project lending capacity, Redaptive deploys best-in-class energy efficiency technologies across large commercial real estate portfolios through a unique, data driven shared savings model. Redaptive is backed by CarVal, ENGIE New Ventures, Linse Capital, CBRE, and Evergy Ventures.
Our company culture is fun, collaborative, and fast paced. We are passionate about changing the world and helping our customers to become more environmentally sustainable and profitable. We are looking for team members who are driven, passionate, and want to take on a diverse set of challenges to help grow a great company. Redaptive, Inc is an equal employment opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.This employer participates in E-Verify.CCPA Notice for California Job ApplicantsPlease, no third-party recruiters.