Twelve is a new kind of chemical company built for the climate era. Our breakthrough technology eliminates emissions by turning CO2 into essential products. We are a team of scientists, engineers and problem solvers on a mission to fundamentally shift the way the world addresses climate change and lead the transition to a fossil free future with our carbon transformation technology.
The Productization group seeks to develop innovative new manufacturing processes and automation tools to establish Twelve as a world leader in carbon transformation. It is composed of several different teams focused on different aspects of engineering, manufacturing, new product introduction, quality, and customer deployments of our CO2 conversion systems.
As Senior Supply Chain Strategist to the Chief Productization Officer, you will provide crucial evaluation of strategic options for the productization team and Twelve, enabling the CPO and Productization Team to perform their work efficiently. In this role, you will work closely with the CPO, and their leadership team, you will develop a product roadmap for the organization. You will also work with stakeholders across the organization to build processes, actively problem solve, drive the team and organizational alignment, and maximize efficiencies to achieve company milestones.
You will also develop and assist with instituting best practices into Twelve’s Global Supply Chain strategy and operations for supply base management, cost control and reduction, working capital and inventory optimization, supply risk planning and mitigation, operation planning, new product development, and annual operating and strategic roadmap planning.
What you will do
Support the Chief Productization Officer in creating a solid and lasting foundation for KPI management, Strategic Roadmaps, New Product Introduction, and Operational Excellence that ensures accuracy, efficiency, and effectiveness; Evaluate strategic options for the Productization team and map out the five year plan for the Productization team
- Develop and coordinate longer term strategy as well as well as short term goals and OKR’s within all functional areas within the Productization team
Support team with delivery against key performance metrics for measurement, comparison, or evaluation of supply chain factors, such as product cost, on-time delivery, and quality; Lead team roll out of OKRs and annual plans
- Perform strategic analysis of business opportunities including global expansion, new product introduction, M&A, etc.
- Through the understanding of best practices in Procurement, Working Capital Management, Planning, Logistics, International Business, Quality, and Product Development, drive continuous improvement in performance and processes to help improve the top and bottom-line growth of Twelve.
- Understand macro and micro trends in commodities, technology, geopolitics, ESG, regulations, and advise on how to take advantage of market opportunities, mitigate risks, and quantify financial impact to Twelve
Support ROI analyses for make vs buy, supplier transitions, trades in design and global strategy
- Present compelling strategic plans and insights to key decision makers at Twelve to drive progress on Twelve’s Productization and business development initiatives
- Develop procedures for coordination of supply chain management with other functional areas, such as Product Development, Business Development (Sales), Finance, Manufacturing Engineering, Production, & Quality Assurance.
- Help direct the development of strategic relationships with key suppliers, including appraisal of supplier manufacturing ability, capacity and risk through on-site visits and measurements.
- Lead reduction of overall supply chain risk through team development of supply chain contingencies and proactive resolutions for demand/supply imbalances and disruption.
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of the global manufacturing vision, strategy, and operational delivery, as it relates to Supply Chain needs
Who you are
Twelve recognizes that experience comes in different forms, many skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of skill, dedication, and willingness to learn. A stand-out candidate would show broad technical abilities, including but not limited to the following areas:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in Supply Chain Management, economics, business administration, statistics, manufacturing, or associated Engineering Discipline + 15 years' experience in a Supply Chain, purchasing, logistics, or enterprise resource planning, 5 years in a leadership position.
- Management consultancy background in supply chain management, manufacturing, global expansion, and operational effectiveness.
- Has a strong network and direct relationships, at supplier CEO level, in critical commodities and categories for Twelve.
- Startup and multi-national company experience, with demonstrated track record of exceptional performance
- Experience with global suppliers and supply chains
- Excellent verbal and written communicator, ability to lead in an environment of in-direct control, analytical, fact based with an attention to detail
- Ability to function as a strategic thinker with good organizational skills and ability to prioritize, plan and execute.
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid sick days and vacation
- Competitive salary and equity compensation commensurate with experience
- Diverse and inclusive work environment
We believe that the unique contributions of each individual is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Want to work with us but don't see a current opening that fits your background? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.