Since 1984, SCS Global Services has been a pioneer and leader in the field of sustainability standards and third-party certification, working across the economy in the natural resources, built environment, food and agriculture, consumer products and climate sectors. Partnering with companies, government agencies, NGOs, and stakeholders, we are striving to advance sustainable development goals through independent assessment, the application of sound science, and innovative solutions. Through these services, we are enabling decision-makers and purchasers to make informed decisions, giving innovators a competitive edge, and helping to drive the development of leadership standards to create a framework for continuous improvement.
The Learning Management System (LMS) Administrator/ Manager will be the point of contact at the company for all administrative and technical support of SCS’s current LMS and other digital systems that support company training. The LMS Administrator/ Manager will take ownership over the support, implementation, and maintenance of content, reporting, and other resources used for development functions. This individual will do continuous improvement to ensure the best learner experience, push leading-edge enhancements, and maintain the LMS in alignment with the company’s training objectives.
Experience with Docebo Learn LMS is required for this position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the day-to-day functions of the LMS, ensuring the system is working properly, user records are maintained, and content is always running properly without interruption, quality degradation, and without experiencing any avoidable technical issues that could diminish the overall user experience.
- Manage performance of Docebo daily
- Manage system-wide settings, course organization, user organization, reports, etc.
- Act as the SCS Subject Matter Expert for the SCS LMSAct as a point of contact between the Docebo team, technical support, program managers, and learners.
- Work with Instructional Designers as resources to Auditor Hub and the rest of SCS
- Support Instructional Designer and supervisor in compiling and uploading training materials into LMS
- Support Auditor Hub by processing information in LMS to include:
- Creating classes, completing employee information, reviewing and sending reports, issuing certifications, maintaining an internal tracking process for auditor qualifications and trainings, etc.
- Support HR in maintaining compliance training, incorporating professional courses, and tracking employee training
- Work closely with L&D Manager in driving employee engagement and utilization of the LMS
- Support SCS operational programs with external course catalog and sales to clients
- Ensure that the LMS works properly and acts fast if it comes to bugs and unexpected errors.
- Manage and troubleshoot LMS integrations
- Work with SCS IT on any additional integration or LMS IT needs
- Recognize and resolve the issues that may appear when it comes to course design, its configuration, or infrastructure.
- Stay on top of new LMS feature releases and coordinate necessary SCS training
- Experience with implementation, integration, and management of Docebo Learn LMS .
- Strong ability to communicate effectively and develop interpersonal relationships with individuals at various levels of the organization.
- Familiarity with user roles and permissions, problems, implementation, maintenance of courses, and troubleshooting user problems in learning management systems
- Must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire to be considered, unless precluded by local and national jurisdiction. Pursuant to local and national law--proof of vaccination required. Medical and religious accommodations will also be considered.
Additional Preferred Skills
- Experience with Instructional Design.
- Knowledge of eLearning authoring tools, especially Adobe Captivate preferred.
- Knowledge of eLearning standards, including Sharable Content Object Reference Model (SCORM) and xAPI preferred.
- Working knowledge of HTML code
- Working knowledge of Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Working knowledge of graphic / image editing applications such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Working knowledge of spreadsheets, with the ability to build vLookup, hLookup and xLookup formulas
- Working knowledge of loading data via APIs
Education and Experience
- Undergraduate BA or BS degree and/or equivalent professional experience in relevant fields ideal.
- 2-5 years of experience as an LMS administrator or experience equivalency (technical training, learning and development, etc.)
- Fluency in Spanish or Portuguese preferred.
- Working knowledge of adult education development and delivery
The above description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time as needed.
Physical Requirements and Environment
- Primarily an office-based position
- Sit and Stand 6+ hours per day
- Keyboarding 6+ hours per day
*SCS, Working Remotely:
- At this time, SCS Global Services is recruiting all open roles to be remote; allowing our employees the ability to work flexibly and allowing SCS as a company to diversify the experience and perspectives of our growing workforce.
- As part of our remote work, we want to ensure that our employees have what they need to work from home. We provide our new employees with a computer and can offer assistance in acquiring ergonomic necessities.
- SCS Global Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. SCS Global Services complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leave of absence, compensation, and training.