- Your mission at Climeworks is to arrange and work on plant layouts for our Direct Air Capture (DAC) plants.
- You will create and develop plant layout concepts for our DAC plants, both 3D modelling and drawing.
- You design and implement 3D model planning principles, meet safety requirements as well as requirements for functionality, logistics, and ease of assembly. On top of that, you create the maintenance plant concept.
- You will coordinate the plant design with process engineering and integrate the various component drawings required for this purpose, which come from multi-disciplined engineering suppliers.
- In addition, you will coordinate external partners and EPC Contractors along the life cycle project plus supporting the engineering team by reviewing and following up on all the related plant layout documentation.
- You will participate in design reviews and contribute to technical and operational activities related to optimizing process plant layout, constructability, as well as maintenance and operational requirements.
- You have the chance to work on site at times to provide construction support where needed.
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in mechanical engineering paired with 6 years relevant work experience.
- You possess good knowledge of international standards, codes and regulations for process plants.
- You are well skilled in design software and 3D modelling applications such as BIM tools, Autodesk 3D, etc.
- Experience in using VR techniques to demonstrate and review the 3D planning is considered an advantage.
- You consider yourself as a flexible, adaptable, and reliable person.
- You show creativity and risk-taking when it comes to design work
- On top of that you are fluent in English, any other language is considered a plus.
What we offer: We care about our employees, that is why we offer extra days off at Christmas and New Year, parental leave and the opportunity to attend language courses. Have we caught your interest? Apply now by filling in the online application form and uploading your complete dossier to our careers portal: https://www.climeworks.com/careers.