Zoox has embarked on a highly ambitious journey to develop an autonomous mobility solution for our cities. The Feature Integration team at Zoox is responsible for defining feature requirements for our L5 autonomous vehicle and service. As a Technical Program Manager, you will work cross-functionally with engineering leaders across software, hardware, vehicle engineering, PMO, and product to drive our corporate strategy into tactical and detailed road maps and ensure effective execution to meet milestones and company growth goals. You will work with the feature integration team and stakeholders to develop project schedules, identify milestones, flag risks, and clearly communicate ongoing progress. This role is in the Vehicle Development organization leading feature integration program management activities to deliver a portfolio of vehicle and/or user features to support the Zoox mission.
- You will manage the on-time delivery of features to support the team’s and Zoox’s goals
- You will identify, propose, and implement new or improvement ideas and solutions that add value to the team to increase effectiveness and overcome challenges
- You will define the deliverables: Align on deliverables for each team at each milestone and define the benchmark for completing them
- You will work with the team and cross-functional stakeholders across the company to build relationships, communicate key information, and drive open questions or issues to closure.
- You will create reports to provide concise and effective communications to key stakeholders on program status, issues/risks, and accomplishments
- You will create and maintain a clear dashboard showing the program status
- You will resolve or escalate issues: As issues arise, collaborate with the team to find a solution or mitigation
- You will lead the issue resolution process to effectively ensure issues FI is responsible for are moving forward to closure and that the FI team is aware of and supporting the issues that affect the team
- BS or MS degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent job experience
- 7+ years of experience in engineering or program management
- Deep familiarity with software, hardware, integration or automotive development processes
- Strong track record of managing complex cross-functional projects
- Experience in product development across all stages; product ideation, design, release, prototyping, validation, launch and production
- An ability to keep the big picture in focus and to provide clear, well-structured, and concise communications tailored to each appropriate audience
Employees working in this position will be required to have received a single dose of the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccine OR
have completed the two-dose Pfizer or Moderna vaccine series. In addition, employees will be required to receive a COVID-19 booster vaccine within two months of becoming eligible for the booster vaccine.
Employees will be required to show proof of vaccination status upon receipt of a conditional offer of employment. That offer of employment will be conditioned upon, among other things, an Applicant’s ability to show proof of vaccination status. Please note the Company provides reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable state, federal, and local laws.About Zoox
Zoox is developing the first ground-up, fully autonomous vehicle fleet and the supporting ecosystem required to bring this technology to market. Sitting at the intersection of robotics, machine learning, and design, Zoox aims to provide the next generation of mobility-as-a-service in urban environments. We’re looking for top talent that shares our passion and wants to be part of a fast-moving and highly execution-oriented team.Follow us on LinkedInA Final Note:
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Zoox, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.