Pachama is a mission-driven company looking to restore nature to help address climate change. Pachama brings the latest technology in remote sensing and AI to the world of forest carbon in order to enable forest conservation and restoration to scale. Pachama’s core technology harnesses satellite imaging with artificial intelligence to measure carbon captured in forests. Through the Pachama marketplace, responsible companies and individuals can connect with carbon credits from projects that are protecting and restoring forests worldwide. We are backed by mission-aligned investors including Breakthrough Energy Ventures, Amazon Climate Fund, Lowercarbon and Saltwater.The Role:
Pachama is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant who has supported CEOs of high-growth companies with project management, scheduling, travel, internal and external communications among other strategic initiatives.Location:
This role is potentially remote but preferred to be in the SF Bay Area
What you will help us with:
- Support our CEO with project management of several key initiatives.
- Providing administrative and scheduling support.
- Manage key communications internally and externally.
- Serve as liaison to the leadership team and other key stakeholders.
- Organizing and coordinating executive outreach and external relations efforts.
- Handling details of highly critical and confidential information.
- Collecting and preparing information for use in discussions/meetings with executive staff and external stakeholders.
- Making high-level contacts inside and outside the company.
- Exercising excellent judgment for representing the CEO internally and externally.
Experience you bring:
- At least five years of previous experience as an EA to a CEO.
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of company operations, policies, and procedures in proactive management of a CEO or other high-level executive’s calendar and contact management.
- Experience interacting with key stakeholders including investors, customers and government officials.
- Proficient computer skills, including GSuite, Slack and Notion.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Extraordinary resourcefulness, integrity and interpersonal skills.