- Your mission at Climeworks is to ensure the operation and maintenance of the world’s first direct air capture plants to remove CO2
permanently from the air with a combined capacity of over 40’000 tons CO2
per year – a unique job opportunity.
- You are responsible for the planning, coordination and execution of the assigned daily plant operation and maintenance activities, collaborating with the plant operation team to ensure the scheduled plant optimization projects.
- You are an important member of the plant operation team, translating the plant project into a reliable plant operation.
- You assure the quality of the assigned CO2
production activities and the corresponding documentation of it.
- You have completed a Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering discipline.
- You have at least 6 years of work experience in a similar role.
- You have a structured work style and are an excellent communicator and coordinator.
- You are self-driven, proactive, persistent and motivated to do hands-on work.
- You are a team player and thrive in an interdisciplinary and dynamic environment.
- You are motivated to travel 60% of the time abroad.
- You are fluent in English and any German knowledge is a plus.
What we offer: A flat hierarchy within a young and interdisciplinary team with a fast decision- making mindset. Sounds like you? We are looking forward meeting you! Are you interested? Then please fill in the online application form and upload your complete dossier to our careers portal: https://www.climeworks.com/careers.
We do not accept candidates from agencies for our positions.