- Your mission at Climeworks is to develop and design Climeworks products.
- You validate new mechanical design solutions using either testing, simulation or rapid prototyping.
- You create 3D models and fabrication drawings required for product manufacturing and on-site building in compliance with relevant norms, guidelines and safety standards.
- You carry out and approve strength calculations, designs and proofs.
- You execute final factory inspections and release design documentation.
- You optimize components with regard to their functionality, service-friendliness, mass production, transport, installation on site and commissioning.
- You interact with and acquire new suppliers and external consultancies to ensure quality.
- You consult and give guidance to other design engineers and teams.
- You have completed a degree from a technical school in mechanical engineering or any related technical discipline.
- You have at least 15 years of work experience in the machine or plant construction industry.
- You are experienced in 3D/2D design as well as welding, piping, and sheet metal constructions.
- You are familiar with current standards in mechanical engineering, plant engineering, and construction.
- You are a reliable person who has a structured way of working, consistently delivers high-quality work, and is willing to learn.
- You are self-driven, a good communicator, and a team player.
- You are fluent in English and any German knowledge is a plus.
What we offer: A horizontal organization, a great team, an improvement-oriented approach, and a scale-up venture with an innovative technology. Sounds like you? We are looking forward meeting you! Apply now by filling in the online application form and uploading your complete dossier to our careers portal: https://www.climeworks.com/careers.
Disclaimer: The percentage in the job title means that for this vacancy, you can decide if you want to be employed on a full-time or part-time basis, depending on what works best for your needs.