- Your mission at Climeworks is to build scalable sales processes to help the sales team sell CO2 removal.
- You build automations in Salesforce to enhance the efficiency of our commercial operation.
- You only love islands when going on vacation, not with your tech-stack, therefore you integrate systems with each other.
- You help generating insights by building and maintaining a solid data architecture.
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience as a Salesforce Administrator.
- You are a certified Salesforce Admin and own at least one of the following certifications: Platform App Builder, Developer I, Developer II, Data Architect, Integration Architect, Dev Lifecycle & Deployment Architect. Other certifications are a definite plus.
- You understand the limitations of declarative tools and know when to do some heavy lifting with code.
- You are detail oriented and organized. Agile and Scrum are not foreign words to you.
- You communicate in English with ease.
What we offer: A flat organization, a wonderful team, an improvement-oriented approach and a scale-up venture with an innovative technology. Have we caught your interest? Apply now by filling in the online application form and uploading your complete dossier to our careers portal: https://www.climeworks.com/careers. We are looking forward to meeting you!
Disclaimer: The percentage in the job title means that for this vacancy, you can decide if you want to be employed on a full-time or part-time basis, depending on what works best for your needs.
We do not accept candidates from agencies for our positions.