Redaptive is searching for an enthusiastic and talented Sales Executive to sell products and solutions on our sales team.Reporting to the VP Sales, the role is responsible for building pipeline, uncovering new opportunities, negotiating financial terms, and managing the sales process for complex multi-measure energy and efficiency projects in the US and globally.This is an external facing role that requires working internally with Redaptive’s sales solutions, customer success, project delivery, legal, safety, and finance teams to drive transactions from the initial lead phase through contracting, underwriting, funding and closing.The role directly contributes to Redaptive’s top and bottom-line by successfully driving revenue to close while managing profitability, bankability and executability.
Redaptive is an Energy-as-a-Service provider that funds and installs energy-saving and energy-generating equipment. Redaptive’s programs help many of the world’s most sophisticated organizations reduce energy waste, save money, lower their carbon emissions, and meet their sustainability goals across their entire real estate portfolios. With Redaptive, customers can overcome capital and contractual barriers to achieve energy-saving benefits quickly, all with real-time data powered by Redaptive’s proprietary Data-as-a-Service metering platform. Committed to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging
- Run a full sales lifecycle, start to finish, within the enterprise segment.
- Lead multiple layers of presentations from introductory, to fact finding and initial overview to refined, and ultimately to final.
- Develop and execute effective sales strategies using data-driven insights to positively impact the executive–level decision maker’s core business.
- Execute on a multiple-solution sales playbook and help shape that playbook for future sales opportunities.
- Understand and articulate clear and winning value propositions. Be prepared to understand which value propositions are most applicable for the various potential customers and drive their interest.
- Assess financial and operational risks for Redaptive, as well as evaluating profitability and exploring creative deal structures to differentiate Redaptive’s offering.
- Partner with Energy Engineering and Solutions teams to develop pricing and constructability of projects to meet customer needs.
- Align with Finance team to develop pricing and ensure bankability of contracts.
- Lead and coordinate development of creative or unique solutions – thinking beyond what we have always done, creating a vision of what could be, driving through hurdles, leading teams to develop unique solutions.
- Negotiate at the executive level through a multi-constituent sales process including internal and external legal teams
- Help identify additional potential sales or growth opportunities.
- 5 -9+ years of experience in technology sales, energy markets, large B2B contracts including long sales cycles and multiple phases.
- History of exceeding quota and growing territory year-over-year.
- Superb probing and listening skills to identify customer needs, understand objections.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct presentations of value proposition to C-Level executives.
- Experience contracting, pricing, structuring, and analyzing development projects, e.g., commercial and industrial, real estate development, public private partnerships, generation or utility projects, etc.
- Success in managing a complex pipeline and a sales commit
- Proven closer who navigates transactions and drives them to execution.
- Relationship management and rapport building.
- Resourceful and comfortable operating in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent PowerPoint skills along with strong quantitative analysis and Excel skills.
- Willingness to travel up to 50% as needed
- Have an ergonomically correct and functional work-from-home workstation set up; amenable to working from home for the foreseeable future Permanent Authorization in the US is required at this time.
About Redaptive Inc.
- Equity plan participation
- Company-subsidized benefits: medical, dental, vision, life insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts: healthcare and dependent care
- Immediately-vested 6% 401(k) match
- Monthly internet and cell phone allowance
- Flexible Time Away
- Fully remote-within-USA work environment with occasional in-person get togethers
- Volunteer activities
- Expected annual salary: 150k (subject to adjustment for relevant experience, skills, geo location), plus annual at-target sales incentive
- Monthly Virtual Happy Hour
Redaptive is the leading Energy-as-a-Service company that enables businesses to meet largescale energy efficiency and strategic technology objectives. With over $1 billion in project lending capacity, Redaptive deploys best-in-class energy efficiency technologies across large commercial real estate portfolios through a unique, data driven shared savings model. Redaptive is backed by CarVal, ENGIE New Ventures, Linse Capital, CBRE, Evergy Ventures and CPP Investments.
Our company culture is fun, collaborative, and fast paced. We are passionate about changing the world and helping our customers to become more environmentally sustainable and profitable. We are looking for team members who are driven, passionate, and want to take on a diverse set of challenges to help grow a great company. Redaptive, Inc is an equal employment opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.This employer participates in E-Verify.CCPA Notice for California Job ApplicantsPlease, no third-party recruiters.