Join us on a mission that matters.
LevelTen Energy’s mission is to accelerate the energy transition by facilitating frictionless transactions. As the leading provider of renewable transaction infrastructure, we deliver the cloud-based software, centralized supply, automated analytics, and transaction expertise required to power the renewable energy economy. The LevelTen Platform is the world’s largest online hub for renewable energy buyers, sellers, advisors, asset owners and financiers, and delivers the online tools and expertise they need to buy, sell and finance assets quickly.
The Senior Developer Services Manager will support in leading the team’s engagement with and promotion of LevelTen’s services to renewable energy project developers. In this role, the team member will expand the base of credentialed and active developers, ensure that developers are successful on the LevelTen Platform, manage a pipeline of prospects for developer-focused products and services, including PPAs, M&A products and market intelligence, and implement new strategies to support the developer-facing side of the LevelTen Marketplace.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Nurture and Expand relationships with multiple renewable energy developers simultaneously
- Manage Developer customer through PPA and M&A team deal execution
- Demonstrate the value of LevelTen services to developers and asset owners in order to catalyze robust participation in LevelTen products & marketplaces
- Generate leads for growing portfolio of LevelTen product solutions
- Support developer engagement KPIs, as well as other leading & lagging indicators of developer engagement with the Platform
- Foster customer engagement by presenting transaction opportunities to developers, leading educational demos and webinars, managing ongoing developer communication, and attending conferences
- Represent developer and asset owner perspective in software and product design
- Support PPA and M&A transactions (RFPs and auctions) (including notifying developers, providing updates, won/lost, developer report feedback)
- Create and represent LevelTen Energy innovation strategies to the renewable energy development industry
- Develop and support energy industry thought leadership on business strategy and communications including PR, social media, events, newsletters, white papers, conferences, etc.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant work experience in the renewable energy industry (5+ years of experience)
- Fluency in North American wholesale electricity markets, PPA origination, M&A experience and/or Utility Scale renewable energy project development
- Excellent writing, presentation and oral communication skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to think quick on their feet and make decisions
- An interest and aptitude in building and fostering positive relationships with key stakeholders
- Experience in project management and account management
- Computer skills including Asana, Salesforce, and other professional software
- Initiative and self-motivation to work independently with limited supervision
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally with a variety of internal groups
- Ability to travel 25-30%
- This position may be based in the LevelTen Seattle office, or Remote in TX, CA, or CO.
- The estimated compensation for this position is $130,000 - $150,000 per year, based on experience and qualifications. In addition, this position is eligible for an annual bonus and an equity grant.
Benefits / Perks
- Full Medical, Vision and Dental coverage
- Wellness Credit
- Flexible vacation policy
- 11 paid company holidays
- Remote or Hybrid in-office/work from home schedule
In the Seattle office:
- Awesome location in Fremont, outside of the downtown Seattle chaos
- Casual dress code
- Onsite bike lockers/storage, gym and showers
- Commuter benefits
- Standing desk options
- Monthly company-sponsored happy hours
About LevelTen Energy
LevelTen Energy is the leading provider of transaction infrastructure for the renewable energy economy. Our platform delivers buyers, sellers, advisors, and financiers the automation software, data management, and standardized contracts needed to facilitate faster, safer renewable energy transactions. LevelTen’s marketplace of renewable energy power purchase agreements is the world’s largest, with more than 4,000 offers spanning 21 countries in North America and Europe. LevelTen’s CFO-Ready Analytics automatically calculate more than a billion data points every day, providing our partners with leading-edge, real-time risk and value insights at modern market scale. Together, LevelTen and our partners share #OneGoal to accelerate the clean energy transition. Visit us at LevelTenEnergy.com to learn more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
LevelTen Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status.