About the role:
Aurora Solar is a fast-growing Series D company on a mission to create a future of solar energy for all. Aurora makes the software that is enabling society to transition to a world powered by solar power. It’s our goal to have every solar installation in the world pass through our software, which has already been used to design millions of solar projects. Named one of “The Best Midsized Remote Companies To Work for in 2023” by BuiltInSF.com
and awarded #1 Solar Software platform by Solar Power World, Aurora is disrupting the energy industry and changing the course of history.
As the Marketing Campaigns Specialist, you’ll assist with the planning, coordination, and execution of marketing campaigns across channels. You’ll help us stay organized within our project management platforms, coordinate with internal partners and vendor teams, and support the team at virtual and in-person events, all in service of creating great campaigns that resonate with our audience and drive awareness, engagement, and pipeline.
We are a passionate and diverse team that aspires to be the best place for the best people and we’re looking for talented individuals to accelerate our exponential growth as we continue to scale. If you are looking for a stimulating and fulfilling role, come join us!
What you’ll do:
- Manage campaign execution through precise project management, working with campaign leads and contributors to ensure that deliverables stay on track
- Coordinate with vendors and internal team members
- Team up on marketing campaigns, providing input, and taking ownership of key tasks
- Serve as a member of the event team for select trade shows, conferences, and other in-person events
- Direct the execution of the day-to-day activities that keep the marketing machine humming – contract management, gift fulfillment, etc
What we value:
- Great organizational skills – you love your to-do list and have an appreciation for a finely tuned project management board
- Ability to work cross-functionally across parts of the marketing team and with other departments
- Resourcefulness and flexibility
- A bias toward action and a problem-solving mindset
- Desire to get involved with a variety of marketing projects and grow in your marketing career
Aurora is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce of people who believe in and are passionate about creating a future of solar energy for all. We are an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. We encourage you to apply even if you believe that you do not meet all of the above criteria!
For San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Our mission at Aurora is to create a future of solar energy for all. We aim to reflect that inclusivity in the people who imagine and build our product by creating an environment where diversity is cherished and where anyone—regardless of background—can thrive. We strive to always do better and know that by empowering people, we can power the planet.