We are unuWe believe in cities where everyone can realize the full potential of urban life. That's why we are committed to developing mobility solutions that connect people to their city.unu is an urban mobility brand based in Berlin. Our first product was the unu Scooter Classic, an electric scooter with portable batteries, launched in 2014. Our products are sold directly to private and business customers, making them accessible to everyone and resulting in fair prices as there are no dealer costs. In 2020, we launched the second generation of our scooter: the unu scooter was developed in-house and wholly redesigned with our partners in Germany. The new scooter offers space for two people and the largest storage space and one of the fastest acceleration values in the electric scooter segment.Having established ourselves in Germany, Austria, and France, we want to further expand our position as one of the leading e-mobility brands in Europe. With more than 50 creative, pragmatic, and solution-oriented team members, we are now looking for a Graphic Designer to join our team at unu headquarters in Berlin.This role can be also a part time role, with weekly working hours from 25-35 hours per week.
Here you will make a difference...
- You are a creator and responsible for the planning, storyboarding and producing animated content for various digital formats suitable for B2B and D2C communication channels.
- You are responsible for the concept development and the subsequent implementation of your projects in cooperation with the rest of the marketing team.
- You have a strong passion and ability for branding and visual identity. Therefore you will help build and manage unus visual identity to upscale our brand across channels, mediums, geographies, and languages to accompany our brand as we expand internationally.
- Research trends, ideas and design assets as needed across all mediums and channels
- Think across all touchpoints: campaign journey and storytelling across all channels is the field (organic, paid social, social channels, website, blog, newsletter, app, print)
- Collaborating across disciplines, from photographs, animation, video to performance ads, sales collaterals to merchandise, digital to physicalSet up and execute design-driven tests to increase overall performance and develop a strong knowledge base, constantly learning and optimizing our creative assets.
- You design graphics, short advertising clips, icons, and the UX design for our webshops.
You are perfect for this role if....
- You have at least 4+ years of practical experience as a Graphic Designer/Video Producer or Brand Manager or in a comparable position.
- Studies or training in the field of communication design/graphic design, media design, visual communication, or similar
- Confident with relevant Adobe programs such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Figma
- Excellent written and spoken English and German skills
- Experience with social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube
- Experience with digital formats (websites, blogs, social media, presentations...)
- Outstanding conceptual and design skills
- You bring a self-motivated, diligent and hands-on approach to your work, are a team player with good communication skills and have a positive attitude to problem-solving.
- You are passionate about Storytelling and digital trends. You are always curious and have the desire to try things out.
Why you want to join the ride...
- Join us on our mission to help people unlock the full potential of urban living in one of the most dynamic and rapidly developing industries!
- You get your own unu scooter to unlock the full potential of Berlin or a discounted public transportation pass
- You will receive daily meal vouchers redeemable at any restaurant or supermarket, healthy drinks and fruit in the office, access to fitness memberships and company benefits, and your own Mac or Windows laptop
- You will be part of a very diverse and vibrant group of people with strong cultural ties, flat hierarchies and room for your ideas in a dynamic, engaging and motivating environment
- We offer a competitive salary
- Not only will you be part of our creative and highly connected workplace in Kreuzberg, but you will also be able to experience contemporary ways of working with flexible hours and remote options.
If this sounds intriguing and you want to join our mission of vision of enabling people to access the full potential of urban life, apply now!
If you are unsure about meeting all our listed requirements, please still get in touch. Your CV does not define you ‐ we are as interested in your future as your past.
As an equal opportunity employer, unu is committed to building an inclusive workplace. The company welcomes people from all different backgrounds, including age, citizenship, ethnic and racial origins, gender identities, individuals with disabilities, marital status, religions and ideologies, and sexual orientations to apply.
We are looking forward to your application!