Are you ready to rise to the challenge of climate change with the team that will deliver? Form Energy is a U.S. technology and manufacturing company that is developing and commercializing pioneering energy storage technologies to enable the electric grid to run on 100% renewable energy, every day of the year.
Supported by leading investors such as Breakthrough Energy Ventures, ArcelorMittal, TPG Rise, MIT’s The Engine, and others, we share a common belief that low-cost, multi-day energy storage is the key to enable tomorrow’s zero carbon electric grid. Driven by our core values of humanity, excellence, and creativity, we are deeply motivated and inspired to create a better world. We need talented, hardworking individuals who share our goal of tackling the challenge of climate change. Do you want to work with us today to build a better tomorrow? Role Description
As the Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) Coordinator, you will support the EHS department’s programs, ultimately helping provide a great and safe place to work. You will partner with Facilities, interface with vendors, and collaborate with people of all styles, skill sets, and backgrounds to help realize our vision of empowering employees to champion safety. This is an opportunity to have a direct and daily impact in an exciting energy technology startup.
What You'll Do:
- Provide exceptional customer service on general workplace health and safety needs
- Manage EHS program maintenance including document control, file structure and organization
- Manage administrative operations of all the offices we support including; communicating with the site operations and EHS team and vendors and assisting with vendor coordination
- Manage EHS software systems and programs to deliver effective outcomes and metrics to incidents, observation, injuries, risk assessments, SDS authoring
- Support Facilities and department operations for additional EHS needs
- Assist with onboarding and coordination of EHS training of new hires
- Coordinate with vendor and contractors and submit/manage purchase order requests
- Triage EHS consultation requests, assist in coordination of EHS projects, interact with contractors, assist with fulfilling EHS/Site Ops requests as needed
What You'll Bring:
- 2+ years of experience in a corporate environment with a focus in EHS, office management, facilities, or customer service; experience in R&D, manufacturing or lab operations, or a start-up is a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Positive attitude and eagerness to learn and help
- Ability to multitask with strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as problem-solving skills
- Ability to lift 25 lbs
- CPR/AED certification a plus
Besides joining a community of people working to make the world better, Form Energy commits to you equitable compensation, stock options, and offers a generous benefits package to make sure you have the support you need to thrive.
We cover 100% of employee premiums and 80% of dependent premiums for medical, dental, and vision insurance for full time employees. We offer a flexible Paid Time Off program and every employee, regardless of gender identity or expression, is eligible for 12 weeks of paid parental bonding leave. A full listing of our benefits is available on our careers page
At Form Energy, we are working toward a 100% renewable energy future for everyone in the world. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees and are seeking to build a team that reflects the diversity of the people we hope to serve with our revolutionary products. Form Energy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.