- Your mission at Climeworks is to support the team in energy system analysis.
- You collect data about low-carbon energy sources globally.
- You support with the modeling of the energy system, implementing Climeworks’ specific performance indicators, such as carbon footprint.
- You take part in the energy technology analysis, including definition of Technology Readiness Levels and commercial maturity.
- You conduct energy resource mapping.
- You develop a database of worldwide energy resources specific to Climeworks’ needs for Climeworks CDR operations.
- You are motivated to complete a 6-month internship with us. The internship starts in February/March 2023.
- You have a technical degree, BSc or MSc, in Mechanical, Process, Chemical Engineering or similar with a focus on (renewable) energy education.
- You have detailed knowledge of renewable energy technologies, including technical know-how, system design, maturity, availability, etc.
- You have already gained knowledge in Power plant design including detailed knowledge of steam and gas turbine cycle design, internal combustion engines, etc.
- You have a fundamental understanding of Life-Cycle Assessment (LCA) for energy technologies.
- You take ownership of your work and operate with a high degree of autonomy.
- You thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced and interdisciplinary setting.
- You have a structured approach to problem-solving.
- You are fluent in English.
What we offer: A horizontal organization, a great team, an improvement-oriented approach, and a scale-up venture with an innovative technology. Sounds like you? We are looking forward meeting you! Apply now by filling in the online application form and uploading your complete dossier to our careers portal: https://www.climeworks.com/careers.