Are you ready to rise to the challenge of climate change with the team that will deliver? Form Energy is a U.S. technology and manufacturing company that is developing and commercializing pioneering energy storage technologies to enable the electric grid to run on 100% renewable energy, every day of the year.
Supported by leading investors such as Breakthrough Energy Ventures, ArcelorMittal, TPG Rise, MIT’s The Engine, and others, we share a common belief that low-cost, multi-day energy storage is the key to enable tomorrow’s zero carbon electric grid. Driven by our core values of humanity, excellence, and creativity, we are deeply motivated and inspired to create a better world. We need talented, hardworking individuals who share our goal of tackling the challenge of climate change. Do you want to work with us today to build a better tomorrow? Role Description
Form Energy is hiring a co-op or intern as part of our Software & Analytics Product Management & Design team. In this role, you will help build product business cases, define user stories, use cases and workflows, capture design requirements, and support company product development initiatives. You will be integrated into one or more of our software product verticals and contribute directly to a priority product initiative. You will be part of a highly collaborative and cross functional team, and have the opportunity to grow your engineering and communication skills while helping tackle climate change.
We are looking for an intern to join us for the summer of 2023 (May/June - August/Sept 2023). or alternatively, a Co-op to join us for summer and fall 2023 (June - Dec 2023).
What You'll Do:
- Gather product requirements and help define roadmap for a software product vertical
- Analyze data and define metrics to inform decisions that improve our product offerings
- Build prototypes and/or generate proof of concepts, product briefs, and artifacts
- Document methods to streamline product management, design, or development processes that impact outcomes
- Work closely with Software & Analytics teams to ensure technical feasibility and alignment
- Collaborate with stakeholders and colleagues from across Form Energy
- Multiply your impact by fostering creative product thinking and sound product judgment across the team and leading by example
What You'll Bring:
- Pursuing degree in a related field (eg. Business, Psychology, Design, Engineering, Computer Science, etc.)
- Familiarity with tools that aid data analysis and/or product management activities (e.g. python, BI and data visualization and dashboarding tools, Figma, Miro, Asana, Confluence)
- Exposure to software engineering, data engineering, data science, and user experience design processes and related workflows including agile
- Strong business acumen and ability to define value propositions and build business cases
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Past renewable energy and storage experience not required
Besides joining a community of people working to make the world better, Form Energy commits to you equitable compensation, stock options, and offers a generous benefits package to make sure you have the support you need to thrive.
We cover 100% of employee premiums and 80% of dependent premiums for medical, dental, and vision insurance for full time employees. We offer a flexible Paid Time Off program and every employee, regardless of gender identity or expression, is eligible for 12 weeks of paid parental bonding leave. A full listing of our benefits is available on our careers page
At Form Energy, we are working toward a 100% renewable energy future for everyone in the world. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees and are seeking to build a team that reflects the diversity of the people we hope to serve with our revolutionary products. Form Energy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.