Enterprise Account Executive - Retail Who We Are
We are a climate tech company committed to reversing climate change. How do we reach this lofty goal? By disrupting the agriculture industry!
Founded by globally-recognized innovators in science and ag technology, Regrow is unlocking the power and profitability of resilient agriculture across the supply chain — from growers to global food brands. Regrow combines best-in-class agronomy, soil and carbon modeling, and innovative data collection to deliver customized, site-specific and scalable solutions to the agri-food industry.
Our customers are frontrunners in agri-food and agtech, ranging from global market operators, project developers, global food brands, and independent farmers. We help partners measure their impact on the environment, model and implement changes that will be environmentally and financially sustainable, and track partners’ progress against sustainability goals.
We're backed by leading investors, such as Galvanize Climate Solutions, Microsoft's Venture Fund, Cargill, The Grantham Environmental Trust (NCO), AJAX Strategies, and more, all of whom believe in our vision to change the world through resilient agriculture.Our Mission
Agriculture has the power to reverse climate change. We believe science and technology can help us get there. Our goal is to use farmland to cool the earth. We are currently monitoring 200 million acres of land in over 45 countries. This year alone, with just one project, our carbon emissions reductions are equivalent to taking 17,000 cars off the road! We are already on our way to a more sustainable planet.Job Summary
Regrow is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive
to close net new business and grow strategic customer relationships in the Food Retail segment. This role will work closely with the entire GTM org and will follow a strategic sales methodology that positions Regrow’s product portfolio toward reaching our prospective customers sustainability goals. The ideal candidate is a seasoned sales professional with exposure to or a passion for sustainability in the agriculture industry and has experience selling into the Retail industry. Examples of Retail are Target, Costco, Walmart and Whole Foods.
What you will do
- Identify new sales by developing target account lists within the Retail industry
- Work with the GTM team to develop sales and marketing programs to build a pipeline of sales qualified leads that resonate with our ideal persona
- Partner with Subject Matter Experts to fully understand a prospect’s individual business requirements and formulate a recommendation on how Regrow’s platform can meet their needs
- Confidently lead technical presentations and demos to clearly and enthusiastically articulate Regrow’s value proposition without the need of a Sales Engineer in the early stages of the sales cycle. In other words, you need to seek to become a Regrow expert for your particular industry and speak intelligently on how our suite of products can help meet multiple stakeholders’ preferred outcomes
- Close opportunities the right way, by doing what’s best for your customer to be successful and position them to grow after the initial sale
- Build strong relationships with prospects by positioning yourself and Regrow a trusted and reliable resource in their specific industry
- Continue relationship post initial sale by partnering with CS throughout the customer journey with Regrow through the sale and expand the relationship
- Be a part of building a sales team that will seize on the momentum and modernization of a very important climate ecosystem
- Possess the ability and desire to adapt and pivot quickly based on learnings
- Attend events and other industry conferences to network and engage with assigned accounts
- Serve internally as ‘voice of the customer’ in your particular segment by communicating market opportunities, obstacles, and needs to senior leadership and other internal teams
Envision Yourself Here
- 5+ years of sales experience in an Enterprise level, land and expand sale
- Possess a hunter’s mindset with a farmer’s ability to sell solutions to customers
- Eager to learn the industry and / or segment your focused on
- Respects the craft of sales by being a continuous learner
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding quota
- Experience selling six-figure and above deals required
- Experience with a complex sales environment that has a 90+ day sales cycle required
- Agriculture or ag-tech experience a plus but not required
- Familiarity with CRM system and other sales automation tools (Hubspot a plus)
Does this sound like your dream job? If so, go ahead and apply for the position and we’ll be in touch. We appreciate your interest in Regrow.
While it may go without saying once you see the diversity on our current team, we encourage diversity on our team at all levels of the company. We are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive environment and to encourage these values in everyone on our team. We provide an environment of mutual respect where opportunities are available without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion for people from all walks of life is key to our success as a company.