We believe in cities in which all people are able to embrace the full potential of urban life. This is why we are committed to creating mobility solutions that fully connect people to their city.unu is an urban mobility brand based in Berlin. Our first product was the unu Scooter Classic, an electric scooter with portable batteries launched in 2014. Our products are sold both directly to consumers and business customers, making them accessible to everyone and resulting in fair prices by eluding dealership costs. In 2020, we launched the second generation of our scooter: The unu Scooter was designed in house and completely re-designed with our partners in Germany. The new scooter offers space for two people, as well as the largest storage space and one of the fastest acceleration values in the electric scooter segment.After establishing a strong footprint in Germany, Austria and France, we are looking to consolidate our position as one of Europe's leading e-mobility brands. With already more than 50 creative, pragmatic and solution oriented team members, we are now looking for a Regional Sales Manager Netherlands.
Here you will make a difference:
- You are responsible for all B2B and D2C sales activities in your region. Among other things, this means:
- Selection, onboarding and management of sales representatives in your target region
- Planning, management and execution of B2B deals in your region
- You are the first point of contact for all partners (B2B, garages, etc.) in your region and build and maintain the relationship.
- You develop and implement a test drive and sales strategy for your region
- You represent us in front of (potential) customers, partners and service providers.
- You observe the market and report regularly to the CCO.
You are perfect for these tasks if...
- You have a passion for electromobility and can sell it authentically
- You ideally already have experience in selling hardware products
- You have several years of experience in a sales role with a strong focus on new business
- You have already closed small to medium sized B2B dealsYou are an open and proactive person who likes to network and build relationships
- You speak Dutch at native level and very good English
- You are familiar with CRM systems (we use Netsuite and Hubspot)
- Valid driver licence
Why you should join the ride...
- Join us on our mission to help people unlock the full potential of urban living in one of the most dynamic and rapidly developing industries!
- You will get your own caddie including 2 unu scooters to show them off to customers and partners. Of course you can also use them privately.
- You'll get daily meal vouchers redeemable at any restaurant or supermarket, access to fitness memberships and company benefits and your own Mac or Windows laptop and a company mobile phone.
- You will be part of a very diverse and vibrant group of people with strong cultural ties, flat hierarchies and room for your own ideas in a dynamic, engaging and motivating environment
- We offer a competitive salary
- Regular meetings at HQ in Berlin
If this sounds intriguing and you want to join our mission of vision of enabling people to access the full potential of urban life, apply now!
If you are unsure about meeting all our listed requirements, please still get in touch. Your CV does not define you ‐ we are as interested in your future as your past.
As an equal opportunity employer, unu is committed to building an inclusive workplace. The company welcomes people from all different backgrounds, including age, citizenship, ethnic and racial origins, gender identities, individuals with disabilities, marital status, religions and ideologies, and sexual orientations to apply.
We are looking forward to your application!