Granular is a fast-growing climate tech startup developing a platform to help electricity consumers, producers and suppliers move towards 24/7 clean energy. Our SaaS platform gives our clients visibility over how electricity was produced on each hour using hourly energy certificates and allow them to trade clean energy with each other. You can find out more about the 24/7 energy space in this article
We are active across Europe and the US and have partnered with Europe’s leading power exchange and grid operators, among others. Our seed round was led by some of the world’s top early-stage VCs, and we are currently preparing for our next funding round.What will I be doing
We are looking for a Frontend developer to join our growing tech team. You will actively participate in the product development and delivery.
In a typical day you will
- Build new features in the Granular web app, particularly data visualisation and reporting
- Test, launch and iterate on product features based on a data driven approach which incorporates user feedback
- Work closely with a product manager and designer, making suggestions on how to improve the interface (aesthetics or UX)
- Because the team is small, there are opportunities to get involved in other projects like hiring, product testing, and strategy if that's of interest
Our current tech stack
- Vue, Vuetifyjs
- 4+ years of experience writing front-end code
- Strong knowledge of Vue or React. Vuetify and Nuxt/Next are a plus.
- Data visualisation experience needed. Highcharts a plus.
- Fluent English speaker
- High degree of curiosity for the energy sector
- Great interpersonal, communication, and organisation skills
- Good eye for design and willingness to work with designers to refine UI/UX
- Experience in startup and/or remote environments is a plus
We are committed to diversity and developing talent. If you do not have all the skills listed below but think you have what we’re looking for, we’d still love to hear from you!
- Competitive salary + equity in a fast-growing company (BSPCE/EMI)
- International, remote-first team
- Flat hierarchy and flexible organization
- Make your mark on an early-stage product in a rapidly changing, high-impact space
Granular is a remote-first organisation and this role is 100% remote. Ideally, you are located within 6h from Paris/London by train, in order to attend our all-hands physical events (ca. quarterly). The team is currently spread across multiple cities in FR, UK, NL and CH.