Bridger Photonics, Inc. (Bridger) creates and deploys innovative LiDAR sensors for the Oil & Gas and Industrial Metrology industries. We were founded in 2006 based on a core LiDAR technology. For shorter ranges, we develop state-of-the-art custom and standard precision LiDAR products to enable new measurement capabilities in the Industrial Metrology industry. For longer ranges, our airborne Gas Mapping LiDAR™ sensor technology is transforming the way the Oil & Gas industry is detecting and managing natural gas leaks. We are experiencing significant and sustained growth in our Gas Mapping LiDAR™ data product offering.
Bridger has established strong competitive advantages with our Gas Mapping LiDAR™ technology and we are seeking an outstanding Accounts Manager to accommodate and continue our growth. The successful candidate will work closely with our GML Operations and Accounts Manager to interface with high-value clients throughout execution of our project lifecycle. The successful candidate will create strong relationships with our valuable clients and leverage their proven experience to expand and grow our company.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Carry out most or all portions of the bid process including cost estimation, project planning, and pricing for clients,
- Carry out most or all portions of the project management and logistics processes for clients including coordination of subcontractors and data acquisition, data quality assurance, and data delivery and debrief with clients,
- Manage existing accounts and maintain strong client relationships with both management and operations,
- Create and close new sales opportunities from existing customer pipeline and contacts,
- Manage and track account and customer data in Zoho CRM sales software,
- Deliver and effectively communicate reports and information to clients,
- Be extremely responsive to client needs,
- Forecast and meet annual, quarterly and monthly sales and touchpoint goals,
- Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimize the sales effort,
- Support new lead generation as needed,
- Design and implement sales process improvements,
- Author plans for retaining and growing customer relationships year over year,
- Monitor customers’ businesses by following industry news, networking and maintaining good communication with users,
- Monitor, analyze, and gain feedback from customers’ usages of our product,
- Represent Bridger at trade shows.
- B.S. or B.A. 4-year degree,
- 2+ years demonstrated account management experience or customer facing project management experience,
- Demonstrated experience with independent project planning and execution,
- Proven track record demonstrating the development of customer relationships,
- Willingness to work hard and efficiently in fast-paced environment,
- Willingness to travel if necessary,
- Outstanding interpersonal skills,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Ability to work cohesively with a team of scientists, engineers, executives, and support staff.
- B.S. or B.A., in hard science field,
- Experience in oil and gas industry,
- Experience utilizing CRM systems, developing metrics and dashboards,
- Demonstrated experience and track record growing company revenue.
- This is a full time salaried position.
- Salary is commensurate with education, experience, and skills.
- Travel may be required for this position.
- This position is based at Bridger’s facility in Bozeman, MT and is not a remote work position.
- Bridger Photonics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- United States Employment Eligibility: Bridger does not offer visa sponsorship. If you are hired, you will be required to fill out the US Department of Homeland Security’s I-9 form confirming you are able to work in the US.
For full consideration, please submit the following by Friday January 20, 2023: (a) cover letter identifying the position you are applying for and your interest in the job, (b) resume, and (c) two relevant professional references. Please submit application materials via email with the job title in the subject line to: email@example.com.
Bridger Photonics, Inc. offers excellent health, dental, and retirement benefits.
Located in the heart of southwestern Montana’s Rocky Mountains, Bozeman, Montana offers unrivaled outdoor opportunities for skiing, hiking, climbing, biking, rafting, and camping. Yellowstone National Park is just a 1 ½ hour drive from our doorstep. Our community also offers an exceptional educational system and many cultural and sporting events.