We’re seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join our growing company. Your role will be to co-design, build, test, and implement our software solution. You’ll be responsible for developing front- and back-end web architecture, designing and developing databases, APIs, and UI interactions.
You’ll have the opportunity to join a young start-up at a very early stage, work directly with the co-founders, foster a project from an early-stage concept (MVP) all the way to the final product and hire the right team to build it with.
- Identify, compare, select and implement technology solutions to meet current and future needs
- Design and implementation of the overall web architecture
- Developing back-end web applications
- Developing front-end web architecture
- Develop and manage well-functioning servers and databases
- Create security and data protection settings
- Designing and developing APIs
- Ensuring application responsiveness
- Test applications
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Meeting both consumer and technical needs
- Participate and contribute to Scrum activities
- You're familiar with databases (like MySQL and MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design.
Compensation and benefits:
- Stock Appreciations Rights (SAR)
- Be the 4th to join a young and enthusiastic team
- Work for a fully remote start-up, live and work from anywhere within reasonable time zones from CET
- Contribute to a sustainable future
- Flexible vacation policy
- Flexible working hours
So are you as passionate about the planet as you are about coding, join us on our mission to make environmental footprinting for companies a piece of cake!
Mindset: #FREEDOM #SOLUTIONSOVERPROBLEMS #HAPPY #HARDWORK #INVOLVED #MAKEADIFFERENCE