Redaptive is searching for dynamic, forward-thinking Director of Business Development, Originations and Inside Sales to help generate new sales pipeline for Redaptive’s Energy-as-a-Service and Data-as-a-Service solutions and establish an Inside Sales organization to accelerate Redaptive’s growth strategy. This is a management role responsible for managing and accelerating direct outreach efforts and Redaptive’s referral partnerships. This is an external facing role that requires significant cross-functional collaboration spanning our sales ops, marketing, product, and strategy teams. In this role you will have an opportunity to contribute in a direct and visible way to Redaptive’s top line by successfully expanding sales pipeline through direct outreach, referral partnerships, and establish an Inside Sales organization. This position reports to the Chief of Sales.
Working remote however will need to be based in the Denver Metro Area or open to relocating. Committed to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging
- Develop close collaboration across the company to align planning, sales and marketing strategy, target setting, and demand generation
- Leading virtual sales team of 5-10 direct reports and is accountable to the business objectives and selling initiatives in the region and/or pre-defined new market segments
- Responsible for mentoring, growing and developing a team of business development reps (BDRs) responsible for all field marketing and BDR sourced business pipeline across Redaptive’s Energy-as-a-Service and Data-as-a-Service offerings
- Deliver cross-functional improvements sales growth
- Leads sales team to drive funnel development, Inside Sales Revenue, and profitability goals
- Own the team that builds directly originated sales pipeline
- Responsible for the daily activities and quota performance management of individual metrics (monthly, quarterly, and annually)
- Collaborate with management to help define our pipeline strategy and processes to improve productivity and scale growth of team
- Lead sales development messaging and campaigns with product marketing, sales strategy, and demand generation team
- Manage the pipeline qualification process to improve BDRs cross-sell pipeline quality, working with sales to deliver qualified sales leads
- Establish trust and alignment with the corresponding sales and extended ecosystem sales players
- 8 + years’ experience working with multiple sales partners, managing and creating effective business development processes and 3 + years inside sales management experience
- Ability to scale an Inside Sales team is a PLUS
- Strong analytical and reporting skills and experience with Salesforce.com
- Virtual selling experience using remote platforms such as Zoom or MS Teams
- Proven track record of developing a team of BDRs to improve team performance
- Empower and energize a diverse sales team to meet the Origination Teams’ KPIs
- Data-driven and data-informed leadership skills; excellent at Salesforce and Outreach reporting
- Able to proactively diagnose and address gaps in pipeline creation with tactical plans & campaigns cross-functionally with demand gen and field marketing teams
- Ability to measure and diagnose strategic efficacy and recommend course correction/shifts to business plans
- Passionate about energy and sustainability and reducing the impacts of climate change
- Demonstrated problem-solver, drive-for-results, and “closer” mindset
- Have an ergonomically correct and functional work-from-home workstation set up; amenable to working from home for the foreseeable future Permanent Authorization in the US is required at this time.
About Redaptive Inc.
- Equity plan participation
- Company-subsidized benefits: medical, dental, vision, life insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts: healthcare and dependent care
- Immediately-vested 6% 401(k) match
- Monthly internet and cell phone allowance
- Flexible Time Away
- Fully remote-within-USA work environment with occasional in-person get togethers
- Volunteer activities
- Expected annual salary: 190k (subject to adjustment for relevant experience, skills, geo location), plus annual at-target sales incentive
- Monthly Virtual Happy Hour
Redaptive is the leading Energy-as-a-Service company that enables businesses to meet largescale energy efficiency and strategic technology objectives. With over $1 billion in project lending capacity, Redaptive deploys best-in-class energy efficiency technologies across large commercial real estate portfolios through a unique, data driven shared savings model. Redaptive is backed by CarVal, ENGIE New Ventures, Linse Capital, CBRE, Evergy Ventures and CPP Investments.
Our company culture is fun, collaborative, and fast paced. We are passionate about changing the world and helping our customers to become more environmentally sustainable and profitable. We are looking for team members who are driven, passionate, and want to take on a diverse set of challenges to help grow a great company. Redaptive, Inc is an equal employment opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.This employer participates in E-Verify.CCPA Notice for California Job ApplicantsPlease, no third-party recruiters.