At Zoomo, our vision is to decarbonise the last mile delivery space. Since 2019, Zoomo has raised over $110M from some of the world’s savviest investors and built the world’s most innovative commercial e-bike platform with leading hardware and software tech. We're growing fast and already have a global footprint across Australia, EU, UK and the US. We are now the trusted partner to some of the world's leading and most innovative companies like Deliveroo, DoorDash, Flink, Getir, Gorillas, Just Eat, Milkrun, Uber, Wholefoods and many more.
Do you want to be part of a mission to decarbonise urban miles? Do you get your energy from seeing the direct impact of your work on customers who need our solution? If so, we want to talk to you!
We’re looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager with an entrepreneurial drive to join the UK Commercial Team. You will need to help us expand on our B2B product offering and drive B2B growth in the UK. You will become an expert in a specific customer segment and act as the voice of the customer to other parts of our business. In collaboration with our product teams, we'll look to you to come up with innovative ideas on how we can provide more value to our customers. You will be responsible for converting and scaling customers who are piloting our hardware & services into long-term customers. If you're looking for a fast pace, real ownership and the opportunity to spearhead our entry into new market verticals, then this role is for you. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Develop a deep understanding of Zoomo's offering and our customers' needs across multiple verticals
- Develop close working relationships with our customers including site visits to help them get the most value out of our products
- Act as the advocate for the needs of your customers with stakeholders across the business
- Develop and launch new value propositions in collaboration with product, marketing and sales teams
- Increase the lifetime value of our customers through cross-selling and up-selling
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders across the UK and Global business to collaborative solve complex problems
- Nurture new customer pilots and convert them into long-term customers
- Contribute to the Commercial team culture with collaboration, a learning mindset, and creative ideas
- 3-5+ years of customer success manager experience across a mix of small and large enterprises
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills including strong presentation skillset
- Outstanding relationship building skills with both internal and external stakeholders
- Rapid problem solving skillset in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to quickly generate credibility with our customers to become a trusted advisor to them
- Ability to proactively identify issues/opportunities and develop solutions
- Fast learner and an ability to quickly understand customer needs in new market verticals
- Self awareness, entrepreneurial spirit, and an ownership mindset
- Desirable: data analysis skill set and an ability to generate data driven insights
- Desirable: experience in any of the following sectors - Rapid grocery delivery, Hot food delivery (e.g. Uber Eats, Deliveroo), Last mile delivery, Urban mobility, Cycling or eBikes
At Zoomo, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment and equal opportunities. We offer you the chance to be part of an organisation in growth mode with plenty of opportunities for personal development, including
- The chance to be part of a close-knit team that is committed to making a positive change towards a sustainable world
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working with a team of extraordinary, motivated and fun co-workers
- Autonomy and ownership of the work you do.
- Monthly team outings & events
- Complimentary e-bike
- Global fun with a team spread from Australia, United States, Philippines, France & MORE!
- Working at a well-funded start-up with a strong leadership team and global presence.
- The chance to be part of an organisation in growth with plenty of opportunity for personal development.
- The full support of an experienced management team in helping you meet your targets and your professional goals