At Zoomo, we're leading the charge in enabling our vision to transition every urban mile to light electric vehicles (LEV) that are accessible to build carbon-neutral cities. To that end, we are building the world’s most convenient, affordable, and safe e-bike platform.
In the short span since the founders went full time in 2019, Zoomo has raised over $100M from some of the world’s savviest investors and built world-leading utility e-bikes and a disruptive business model for their distribution and maintenance. We're a fast-growing start-up with a global footprint across Australia, France, Germany, Spain, United Kingdom and the United States, where we are now the trusted partner to some of the world's leading and most innovative companies like Uber, DoorDash, Domino’s, Flink, Pizza Hut, Wholefoods, Just Eat, Getir, and many more.
We are looking to hire Germany’s an additional Account Executive, you will report to the RGM, work closely with our revenue and customer success teams and be responsible for driving new business sales for Zoomo’s products within a specified geographic territory.
- Land new business: define and execute territory sales plans to meet and exceed sales goals (quotas)
- Develop and manage sales pipeline: prospect and assess new sales potential while moving multiple deals through the sales pipeline through to close
- Develop strong relationships, visit your customers and their sites, and grow/expand the scope of those relationships
- Maintain your opportunities in the CRM and provide regular reporting to senior leaders in the business on your pipeline and forecast
- Become a subject matter expert in our offering, the needs of our customers, the market and how our customers are profoundly impacted by our solutions
- Respond to escalations on key accounts and work closely with the customer success team to ensure we are over delivering for our clients
- 2+ years of experience in sales and strategy roles at high growth companies, preferably in the on-demand food, grocery, micromobility or last mile logistics space
- You are have a track record of achieving quotas in both new sales and growing existing accounts
- You are empathetic, curious and strategic. You can learn Zoomo’s product intimately, you can understand the needs of customers before they do and structure innovative solutions to maximise the value they get from Zoomo
- A relationships person with a passion for going the extra 10% for customers and adding smiles to the miles
- You are an exceptional communicator and can articulate what really matters to a client or in a deal
- You’re a self-starter and excited by a growth environment. You’re willing to try new strategies while keeping the focus on achieving results and have a bias for action.
- Humility is something that comes naturally to you. You’re a born collaborator, you seek and give feedback and you care about getting to the right answer more than who came up with it
Zoomo is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Even if you don’t think you tick all the boxes but believe that you have the skills and capabilities to make an impact, we’d love to hear from you.
- 3-6 month fixed term contract with the opportunity to be extended.
- Jumping aboard a rocket ship at the ground floor
- Working at a well-funded start-up with a strong management team and global presence
- The chance to be part of an organisation in hyper-growth with plenty of opportunity for personal development
- Flexible workplace with a team of extraordinary, motivated and fun co-workers
- Autonomy and ownership of the work you do, with flexible hours
- The full support of an experienced management team in helping you meet your targets and your professional development goals
- Attractive remuneration package and benefits (Base + uncapped 50% commission OTE)
- Expect autonomy and responsibility, solving problems you've never imagined even existed, at high pace