Redaptive is currently seeking a Director of Capital Markets. In this position you will be tasked with buy desk origination as well as the syndication of all energy efficiency, renewable energy, and equipment financing transactions customers across commercial, industrial, healthcare, and higher education sectors. Reporting directly to the Vice President and Head of Redaptive Capital, this individual will play a key role in establishing Redaptive’s lender and investor network. The Director will be a key member of the Redaptive Capital leadership team and help to establish the company’s process around buy desk originations and deal syndications. Working closely with the sales, pricing, and risk teams will be a key component to the Capital Markets function and day to day activities ensuring our transactions accurately reflect the market and obtain optimal financing. A successful Director of Capital Markets will have a network of investor relationships and a mature understanding of the market with a keen ability to identify the right funding provider for various transactions. They’ll be able to leverage their network for immediate placement and purchase while also expanding their network to provide Redaptive with new and improved funding options. They’ll also need to be an excellent mentor, team player, and people manager.Committed to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging
- Supporting the sales function around deal structuring, pricing/modeling, and providing key assumptions around cost of capital and lender’s risk appetite
- Build and manage relationships with investor network in the marketplace while communicating and educating the salesforce on market offerings and funding options.
- Oversee creation and the evolution of the group’s capital markets strategy, both buying and selling, as well as any investor facing marketing material and required relationship documentation (referral agreements, assignment agreements etc)
- Support the broader Redaptive team and EaaS offering with additional funding solutions through the Capital Markets for deals that would have otherwise been declined
- 10+ years of experience working on origination, business development and capital markets for project finance or energy services business
- Excellent relationships with the investment community across banks, Finco’s, independents, private equity firms, insurance companies
- History of leading complex transactions with customized legal and financial structuring
- Demonstrated excellence in navigating transactions that include 3rd party funding providers
- Understanding of a wide variety of structures including energy financing including ITC, as well as equipment finance leases and loan
- Tremendous analytical skills and attention to detail
- Highly motivated, self starter with comfort around origination and fee income targets
- Have an ergonomically correct and functional work-from-home workstation set up; amenable to working from home for the foreseeable future Permanent Authorization in the US is required at this time.
About Redaptive Inc.
- Equity plan participation
- Company-subsidized benefits: medical, dental, vision, life insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts: healthcare and dependent care
- Immediately-vested 6% 401(k) match
- Monthly internet and cell phone allowance
- Flexible Time Away
- Fully remote-within-USA work environment with occasional in-person get togethers
- Volunteer activities
- Expected annual salary: 200k (subject to adjustment for relevant experience, skills, geo location), plus annual at-target sales incentive
- Monthly Virtual Happy Hour
Redaptive is the leading Energy-as-a-Service company that enables businesses to meet largescale energy efficiency and strategic technology objectives. With over $1 billion in project lending capacity, Redaptive deploys best-in-class energy efficiency technologies across large commercial real estate portfolios through a unique, data driven shared savings model. Redaptive is backed by CarVal, ENGIE New Ventures, Linse Capital, CBRE, Evergy Ventures and CPP Investments.
Our company culture is fun, collaborative, and fast paced. We are passionate about changing the world and helping our customers to become more environmentally sustainable and profitable. We are looking for team members who are driven, passionate, and want to take on a diverse set of challenges to help grow a great company. Redaptive, Inc is an equal employment opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.This employer participates in E-Verify.CCPA Notice for California Job ApplicantsPlease, no third-party recruiters.