- Your mission at Climeworks is to support the IT service delivery team to implement the digital solutions that empower the whole company’s rapid growth with the aim of inspiring millions of people and to make a dent into global CO2 concentrations.
- You will solve technical challenges and deliver valuable solutions.
- You will work closely with product owners, your peers in software delivery, our security experts, and other team members to maximize your impact.
- You will continuously invest in developing code quality while ensuring fast feature delivery for your customers.
- You work closely with your teammates to design, build, test, and optimize our solutions for internal and external users.
- You write readable, maintainable, tested, and well-documented code to meet acceptance criteria.
- You follow and promote engineering best practices.
- You take part in team activities, such as agile rituals, code reviews, and pair programming.
- You share your unique knowledge and skills with the rest of the team.
- You are a team player and thrive in an environment that is fast-growing and not yet fully defined and established.
- You are self-driven, proactive, persistent, and motivated to do hands-on work.
- You are passionate about the complete software engineering aspects such as CI/CD, security, networking, quality etc.
- You bring 4+ years of experience in software engineering.
- You are proficient in at least one popular language (preferably Python).
- You are familiar with public cloud provider technology (preferably Azure).
- You are fluent in English and any German knowledge is a plus.
- You get bonus points for experience with enterprise applications such as ERPs, ServiceNow or engineering tools (PLM, CAD).
What we offer: A horizontal organization, a great team, an improvement-oriented approach, and a scale-up venture with an innovative technology. Sounds like you? We are looking forward meeting you! Apply now by filling in the online application form and uploading your complete dossier to our careers portal: https://www.climeworks.com/careers.
Disclaimer: The percentage in the job title means that for this vacancy, you can decide if you want to be employed on a full-time or part-time basis, depending on what works best for your needs.
We do not accept candidates from agencies for our positions.