- Your mission at Climeworks is to execute Conceptual, Basic and Detail Process Engineering with your team and external partners with focus on optimizing our plants enabling fast upscaling of our technology.
- You evaluate standard and innovative industrial technologies to be transferred into our process plant.
- You model, simulate and optimize our process to identify optimal designs and subsequently review and supervise the creation of PFDs as well as P&IDs.
- You create tools to enable a proper costing of process related equipment at an early stage of development.
- You are continuously analyzing data from our current plants in operation to optimize our processes and further improve our new plants.
- You train and sustain methodology on process risk assessment and guide others in relevant norms and directives by building up a formalized framework.
- You hold a university degree in process engineering, chemical engineering or a related engineering discipline.
- You have at least 8 years of work experience in a similar role.
- You have sophisticated knowledge in chemical and/or steam processes, process simulation and in developing independently piping and instrumentation diagrams.
- You bring in knowledge of relevant norms and directives.
- You are furthermore familiar with HAZOP, SIL and LOPA methodologies.
- You are a person that really owns the work, thrives to work in an interdisciplinary team, is comfortable with fast paced development and is adaptable to change.
- You are self-driven, an excellent communicator and team player with the ability to lead small project teams.
- On top of that, are you fluent in English? Then we are keen to get to know you!
What we offer: A horizontal organization, a great team, a solution-oriented approach and a cutting-edge technology in a scale-up environment. We also offer weekly bootcamp and yoga classes on our office rooftop and organize frequent team events and ski-weekends. Have we caught your interest? We look forward to your application!
Disclaimer: The percentage in the job title means that for this vacancy, you can decide if you want to be employed on a full-time or part-time basis, depending on what works best for your needs.
We do not accept candidates from agencies for our positions.