Granular is a fast-growing climate tech startup developing a platform to help electricity consumers, producers and suppliers move towards 24/7 clean energy. Our SaaS platform gives our clients visibility over how electricity was produced on each hour using hourly energy certificates and allow them to trade clean energy with each other. You can find out more about the 24/7 energy space in this article
We are active across Europe and the US and have partnered with Europe’s leading power exchange and grid operators, among others. Our seed round was led by some of the world’s top early-stage VCs, and we are currently preparing for our next funding round.
What will I be doing
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our growing tech team. You will actively participate in the product development and delivery.
In a typical day you will
- 4+ years of experience as a Product Designer
- Expert knowledge of Figma and Figma's component systems, and experience with atomic design systems
- Experience designing data-heavy products or energy products is a big plus
- Highly organised, both in your design files and with your time
- Fluency in English along with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High degree of curiosity for the energy sector
- Experience in startup and/or remote environments is a plus
We are committed to diversity and developing talent. If you do not have all the skills listed below but think you have what we’re looking for, we’d still love to hear from you.
Granular is a remote-first organisation and this role is 100% remote. Ideally, you are located within 6h from Paris/London by train, in order to attend our all-hands physical events (ca. quarterly). The team is currently spread across multiple cities in FR, UK, NL and CH.