Rumin8 is tackling one of the biggest contributors to climate change: methane emissions from livestock. The digestive process of beef and dairy cattle produces a full 3.7% of all greenhouse gas emissions, a huge contribution from a single source. With billions of people around the world relying on animal products as part of their daily diet, eliminating livestock methane production is a powerful lever in the quest toward mitigating climate change.
Rumin8’s technology is demonstrating reduction of emissions from cattle by up to 95%. Our technology replicates the anti-methanogenic compounds that occur naturally in plants and turns them into dietary supplements for livestock. By reducing methane production, we enable the animal to convert otherwise lost energy into increased productivity, a win for farmers and a win for our planet.
With recent backing by top climate tech investors including Breakthrough Energy Ventures, Prelude Ventures, and Harvest Road to commercialize our technology globally, we are on a mission to decarbonize hundreds of millions of cattle around the world for a secure and climate-optimal global food system. If you believe - like we do - that solving climate change is the greatest calling of our generation, let’s talk.
Would you like to join our team?
We are always on the lookout for world class talent to join us on our mission. If you do not see an open position that matches your skills this is the place to submit your interest. We would love to hear about your experience and achievements, and how you think you can offer a contribution to the challenges we are tackling.
We are recruiting across Product Development, Manufacturing, Regulatory, Commercialization, Marketing, People, Finance, and Legal, and expect to add lots of people to the team over the coming months.
You will ...
- Help to unlock all the elements for bringing Rumin8's technology to the global agriculture industry.
- Be a leading force in rapidly scaling a startup into an exciting and emerging global market.
- Collaborate and take rapid action with colleagues in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Demonstrate excellence in your own discipline and make a notable contribution to our shared goals.
You bring ...
- Your deep passion for solving the climate crisis and commitment to taking ambitious steps towards a sustainable future.
- The skills, experience, and wisdom that comes from having achieved true excellence in your career and life.
- An understanding of the agriculture industry, and maybe even a great pair of boots for getting out and visiting farmers.
- The ability to thrive in a dynamic startup environment where everything changes every day.
If this sounds exciting, don't hesitate to reach out. We are looking forward to hearing from you. You never know if we're cooking up a job description that fits you perfectly.
At Rumin8, we don't just accept differences, we celebrate them. We know that diverse teams are the strongest teams. We actively strive to eliminate all manners of discrimination and to enable all qualified humans to collaborate on the massive challenges we are undertaking. Addressing climate change is a challenge worthy of our greatest minds, in all varieties. We know that you will make a positive impact with your unique perspectives, background, and experiences. Our team is excited to build something awesome with you, so come as you are.