Are you ready to rise to the challenge of climate change with the team that will deliver? Form Energy is a U.S. technology and manufacturing company that is developing and commercializing pioneering energy storage technologies to enable the electric grid to run on 100% renewable energy, every day of the year.
Supported by leading investors such as Breakthrough Energy Ventures, ArcelorMittal, TPG Rise, MIT’s The Engine, and others, we share a common belief that low-cost, multi-day energy storage is the key to enable tomorrow’s zero carbon electric grid. Driven by our core values of humanity, excellence, and creativity, we are deeply motivated and inspired to create a better world. We need talented, hardworking individuals who share our goal of tackling the challenge of climate change. Do you want to work with us today to build a better tomorrow? Role Description
As a Senior Product Manager for Operations and Manufacturing, you will shape a software ecosystem that is critical to Form’s growth and scalability. Working on our Product Management and Design team, you’ll partner with company ops, product engineering, advanced manufacturing, supply chain, and finance to discover the right balance of in-house vs. off-the-shelf solutions to a range of novel manufacturing processes. You’ll map equipment and physical systems to digital ones, maximizing efficiency and delivering value to the end-user and the company. This is an exciting opportunity to lead a key innovation focus for the company at a critical period in our growth.
What You'll Do:
- Design, build, and optimize a suite of manufacturing software systems.
- Own your product area’s roadmap, backlog, and prioritization.
- Analyze build vs. buy options across a broad range of business needs.
- Embed yourself in Form’s manufacturing operations, build collaborative partnerships, and document end-user needs and requirements.
- Collaborate closely with other product managers, software engineers, data scientists and analysts to ensure requirements and development timelines align to business priorities.
- Act as a collaborative member of a distributed software product team.
What You'll Bring:
- 3-7 years of technical product management experience including in-depth assignments within software engineering, data engineering, UX/UI design, or data science.
- Passion for our mission, sustainability, and tackling climate change.
- Strong technical skills including an ability to access and analyze data.
- Empathy for users and a curiosity to deeply understand their needs and varying perspectives/experience.
- Strong stakeholder management and engagement skills.
- Track record of managing one or several products, leading to hard-won wisdom about how to balance your attention across day-to-day tactics and long-term strategy.
- An entrepreneurial approach to decision-making and prioritization that blends evidence-based rigor with the pragmatism to move forward based on incomplete information.
- Experience working with manufacturing systems, IoT / distributed devices, and supply chain / finance is a plus but not required.
The Pennsylvania salary range for this role is $124,320-$153,265. The Massachusetts salary range for this role is $136,750-$168,590. The California salary range for this role is $142,970-$176,255. The range listed is what we reasonably expect to pay for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and may be modified in the future. Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, depth of experience, certifications, and specific work location. This may be different in other locations due to differences in the cost of labor.
Besides joining a community of people working to make the world better, Form Energy commits to you equitable compensation, stock options, and offers a generous benefits package to make sure you have the support you need to thrive.
We cover 100% of employee premiums and 80% of dependent premiums for medical, dental, and vision insurance for full time employees. We offer a flexible Paid Time Off program and every employee, regardless of gender identity or expression, is eligible for 12 weeks of paid parental bonding leave. A full listing of our benefits is available on our careers page
At Form Energy, we are working toward a 100% renewable energy future for everyone in the world. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees and are seeking to build a team that reflects the diversity of the people we hope to serve with our revolutionary products. Form Energy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.