Product Manager (Australia)Team: Product Location:
Remote(Australia) Who We Are
We are a climate tech company committed to reversing climate change. How do we reach this lofty goal? By disrupting the agriculture industry!
Founded by globally-recognized innovators in science and ag technology, Regrow is unlocking the power and profitability of resilient agriculture across the supply chain — from growers to global food brands. Regrow combines best-in-class agronomy, soil and carbon modeling, and innovative data collection to deliver customized, site-specific and scalable solutions to the agri-food industry.
Our customers are frontrunners in agri-food and agtech, ranging from global market operators, project developers, global food brands, and independent farmers. We help partners measure their impact on the environment, model and implement changes that will be environmentally and financially sustainable, and track partners’ progress against sustainability goals.
We're backed by leading investors, such as Galvanize Climate Solutions, Microsoft's Venture Fund, Cargill, The Grantham Environmental Trust (NCO), AJAX Strategies, and more, all of whom believe in our vision to change the world through resilient agriculture.Our Mission
Agriculture has the power to reverse climate change. We believe science and technology can help us get there. Our goal is to use farmland to cool the earth. We are currently monitoring 200 million acres of land in over 45 countries. This year alone, with just one project, our carbon emissions reductions are equivalent to taking 17,000 cars off the road! We are already on our way to a more sustainable planet. Job Summary
We are looking for a Product Manager
to drive the definition, documentation, development, and improvement of our product suite focused on measurement, verification, and reporting of agricultural emissions for project developers and producers. You will be the point of contact between the customers, stakeholders, engineers, and scientists teams to develop a best-in-class product.
The successful candidate will strive to address the core product challenges we face
- Adapting our existing product suite to the nuances of new markets and production systems,
- Ensuring our platform is configurable to suit customer needs, without sacrificing scalability across a global customer base,
- Creating elegant solutions for difficult problems involving multiple integrations, modeling, and compliance,
- Actively identifying, defining, and scoping improvements without excessive back and forth - whether that’s based on a customer need, or reducing the manual effort from our team
- Ability to define and design successful integrations with technology partners, including strong separation of responsibility principles,
- Managing delivery of specific features, in an environment with many dependencies, and deadlines that can be defined by external factors (Planting/Harvest seasons, consumer packaged good launches etc).
What you will do
- Work with the head of product, sales and project managers, customer support, and leadership to shape, define, document, and execute the roadmap.
- You will own some of the items from the roadmap and will be responsible for actively identifying, defining, and scoping product requirements without excessive back and forth - whether that’s based on a customer need, or reducing the manual effort from our team.
- Work with
- Engineering managers to define requirements inline with our overall platform architecture.
- Work day to day with engineers to hand over clear user stories and deliverables, communicating priorities and responsibilities.
- Scientists on incorporating new algorithms and models in the product. Refining user inputs, output, and data formats.
- UX designers - detailing the customer journey and the product vision for how a feature would need to be implemented.
- Manage and drive the development lifecycle, identifying and removing obstacles and addressing dependencies before they become an issue. Provide Proactive visibility and effectively communicates delivery targets, commitments, and progress. Coordinate releases, and have precise knowledge of the work being done, how it will impact the product, and steps to ensure a smooth release
- Organize workshops with customers to validate our solutions and make sure they are solving the customer’s problems while aligned with our product vision
- 3+ years of experience in product delivery or product management (preferably SaaS), which has resulted in products being successfully rolled out to market.
- 2+ years of experience successfully managing products by managing distributed teams from architecture through release, maintenance, and support.
- Experience working at a similar stage of the company (Series B, <100 employees)
- Proficiency in using JIRA/Confluence or similar planning tools to effectively run multiple releases of features desired across multiple teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to communicate effectively with customers, engineers, and stakeholders, know how to communicate and negotiate efficiently, explain trade-offs
- Know how to make decisions and what to prioritize without necessarily having all the context - “Done is better that perfect”
- Working hours: AEST +/- 2 hours.
Nice to Haves
Envision Yourself Here
- Experience supporting a complex platform involving some of the following aspects: third-party integrations, model integrations, displaying geospatial data, multiple users access levels and user personas, reporting capabilities, and multiple workflows.
- Experience in the agricultural and/or climate space (knowledge of carbon markets and ecosystem services).
- Experience in prototyping and creating mock-ups for SAAS products to communicate an idea and get feedback.
Does this sound like your dream job? If so, go ahead and apply for the position and we’ll be in touch. We appreciate your interest in Regrow.
While it may go without saying once you see the diversity on our current team, we encourage diversity on our team at all levels of the company. We are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive environment and to encourage these values in everyone on our team. We provide an environment of mutual respect where opportunities are available without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion for people from all walks of life is key to our success as a company.