Redaptive is seeking a UI/UX Lead in a player/coach role to lead a team of designers, establish standard processes and pattern libraries, and individually contribute to the design of best-in-class, intuitive, and functional digital products. The successful UI/UX Lead will evidence a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design.
The UI/UX Lead will be responsible for establishing a UX research program, including but not limited to interviews, surveys, card sorts, tree tests, A/B testing, usability testing, competitive analysis, benchmarking, and user journey analysis. The individual will build in-house capabilities to test and validate design concepts with end users.
This role will work directly with the US-based Director of Digital Products and will interface with product managers, engineers, business stakeholders, and customers in the US and India.
- Mentor, motivate, coach, and manage user experience design colleagues, and guide growth and advancement in their careers.
- Design journey maps, navigation design, sitemaps, information architecture, wireframes, storyboards, and prototypes
- Plan and implement new designs as well as optimize and refine existing user interface designs, collaborating with developers to implement technically sound, attractive, usable products.
- Plan and execute a variety of user research and data collection methods to define, shape, and validate features and user-facing designs
- Help to define essential user journeys/experiences and functional requirements -- including web, mobile, and email -- with the product team from a design perspective
- Manage and scale design libraries and design systems with adherence to brand identity requirements.
Job Requirements / Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience as a UX designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar UX-related role for mobile and web, with a strong portfolio
- 3+ years of professional experience managing small to medium-sized teams of especially UX or product designers
- Proficient in all areas of user experience design (information architecture, interaction design, visual design, prototype engineering, content, user experience)
- The ability to evaluate and distill qualitative/quantitative research and analytic data and then present the results in an understandable, concise, and clear manner to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong ability to clearly and concisely present ideas, proposals, strategy, and UI/UX concepts to a large cross-functional audience
- Self-motivated and able to be productive without micro-management
- Expectation on working hours will be 3 pm – 11 pm IST to align with USA mornings
Nice to Have:
- Expert in Figma.
- Comfortable working in a startup environment.
- Energy, electricity, HVAC, lighting, solar, or other related domain experience is a plus.
About Redaptive Inc.
Redaptive is the leading Energy-as-a-Service company that enables businesses to meet largescale energy efficiency and strategic technology objectives. With over $1 billion in project lending capacity, Redaptive deploys best-in-class energy efficiency technologies across large commercial real estate portfolios through a unique, data driven shared savings model. Redaptive is backed by CarVal, ENGIE New Ventures, Linse Capital, CBRE, Evergy Ventures and CPP Investments.
Our company culture is fun, collaborative, and fast paced. We are passionate about changing the world and helping our customers to become more environmentally sustainable and profitable. We are looking for team members who are driven, passionate, and want to take on a diverse set of challenges to help grow a great company. Redaptive, Inc is an equal employment opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
This employer participates in E-Verify.
Please, no third-party recruiters.