- Your mission at Climeworks is to enable fast testing and validation of new technology ideas and concepts by implementing and maintaining the controls system of testing facilities and ensuring their reliable operation to support the Climeworks Vision.
- You coordinate internal or external work packages.
- You are responsible for adjusting the control software and maintenance, and you continuously update the project documentation of the control part of all existing test systems.
- You assist the team on control related tasks during commissioning, operation and maintenance of testing facilities.
- You suggest optimizations to current test setups and implementation after approval.
- You implement a safety-first culture and ensure that Climeworks and all work-related standards are being met.
- You have a university or technical college degree in software engineering or a related engineering discipline.
- You have at least 3 years of working experience in plant/machine automation, especially PLC programming.
- You have very good knowledge in PLC programming with structured text or other high-level languages and experience with process visualization (HMI).
- You developed sound knowledge of the relevant communication protocols.
- You are flexible and have the ability to work with unknown or lacking information and adapt easily.
- You are a reliable person who has a structured way of working, consistently delivers high quality work and is willing to learn.
- You are highly organized and have excellent communication skills, and love to work in an interdisciplinary team.
- You are eager to work hands-on at the DAC test facilities.
- You are fluent in English and German.
What we offer: A horizontal organization, a great team, an improvement-oriented approach, and a scale-up venture with an innovative technology. Sounds like you? We are looking forward meeting you! Apply now by filling in the online application form and uploading your complete dossier to our careers portal: https://www.climeworks.com/careers.
Disclaimer: The percentage in the job title means that for this vacancy, you can decide if you want to be employed on a full-time or part-time basis, depending on what works best for your needs.