Are you ready to rise to the challenge of climate change with the team that will deliver? Form Energy is a U.S. technology and manufacturing company that is developing and commercializing pioneering energy storage technologies to enable the electric grid to run on 100% renewable energy, every day of the year.
Supported by leading investors such as Breakthrough Energy Ventures, ArcelorMittal, TPG Rise, MIT’s The Engine, and others, we share a common belief that low-cost, multi-day energy storage is the key to enable tomorrow’s zero carbon electric grid. Driven by our core values of humanity, excellence, and creativity, we are deeply motivated and inspired to create a better world. We need talented, hardworking individuals who share our goal of tackling the challenge of climate change. Do you want to work with us today to build a better tomorrow? Role Description
You’ll support the efforts of the People team, managing a variety of planning and administrative responsibilities. Our People team provides the resources, guidance and support all Form Energy employees need to excel. As the People Operations Coordinator, reporting to the Senior Program Manager within the People Operations team, you’ll help us to do that! A successful individual in this role will play a critical role in acting as the glue for the team across a range of activities.
This role will be hybrid, with expectation to be onsite ~3x/wk and as-needed to support onsite activities, including but not limited to: onboarding, happy hours, board meetings, and customer visits.
What You'll Do:
- Coordinate new hire onboarding process with Onboarding Manager and actively participate with new hire orientation
- Support office operations including visits from external partners and candidates
- Lead a variety of projects and process improvements to improve efficiencies in support of daily business operations
- Plan and support site and company-wide events such as offsites, meetings and celebrations
- Contribute to internal website page, making updates to direct employees to the resources and information they need
- Coordinate employee recognition, merchandise and SWAG purchasing
- Collaborate with People Partners to maintain up to date employee profiles and support with key projects as needed
What You'll Bring:
- 2+ years of professional experience requiring strong follow through skills and attention to detail
- Confident, clear, and timely communication
- Resilience to change, comfort with ambiguity and changing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience influencing and collaborating cross-functionally
- An inquisitive mindset and comfort with business operations
- Positive attitude with bias towards action (or ‘get it done’ spirit)
The salary range for this role is $80,960-$97,175. The range listed is what we reasonably expect to pay for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and may be modified in the future. Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, depth of experience, certifications, and specific work location. This may be different in other locations due to differences in the cost of labor.
Besides joining a community of people working to make the world better, Form Energy commits to you equitable compensation, stock options, and offers a generous benefits package to make sure you have the support you need to thrive.
We cover 100% of employee premiums and 80% of dependent premiums for medical, dental, and vision insurance for full time employees. We offer a flexible Paid Time Off program and every employee, regardless of gender identity or expression, is eligible for 12 weeks of paid parental bonding leave. A full listing of our benefits is available on our careers page
At Form Energy, we are working toward a 100% renewable energy future for everyone in the world. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees and are seeking to build a team that reflects the diversity of the people we hope to serve with our revolutionary products. Form Energy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.