Founded by experienced renewable energy technologists and backed by committed mission-driven investors, Electric Hydrogen is building solutions to help cost-effectively ...View Company Profile
Electric Hydrogen’s mission is to create an abundant and decarbonized material future. Our outstanding people are our most important asset and will allow us to deliver hydrogen from renewable electrolysis for heavy industry, at prices below fossil fuels.
As a Sr. Project Manager, Infrastructure, your primary responsibility is to manage, in collaboration with the Director, the successful completion of a project through the entire project lifecycle. The Sr. Project Manager will serve as the lead for scope development, project schedule, financials, risk management and client relations. You will work with teammates to provide an intensive programming effort resulting in a streamlined construction process and a more successful project. The focus will be on managing the program requirements and leading Electric Hydrogen’s end users through design, procurement, permitting, construction and closeout.
You will be based in either Natick, MA or San Carlos, CA, and report to our Director, Infrastructure Projects.
• Establish and maintain positive working relationships with the internal team, consultants, architects, engineers, subcontractors, specialty vendors, the adjacent community and government agencies
• Leverage requirements and standards to create project charters, equipment schedules, concept drawings and associated to accurately portray the project scope
• Lead teams through project initiation, concept design, schematic design, design development, construction documents, procurement and permitting phases
• Prepare project estimates and financial reports
• Create, maintain, and drive the project’s preconstruction schedule and provide preliminary construction schedules outlining the anticipated overall project duration
• Develop bid packages in partnership with the Director, Infrastructure Projects
• Develop and nurture relationships with the necessary Authority Having Jurisdictions
• Actively participate in review of City comments and document in repository to apply proactively to separate and/or future project permit sets
• Draft, review and secure approval of all pre-construction contracts and purchase orders in compliance with standard operating policies and procedures
• Manage all financial processes associated with the pre-construction and construction phases (benchmarking, forecasting, invoicing, etc.)
• Conduct job site visits to review and document existing conditions, verify as-built drawings and other activities as required by project
• Create and maintain all project controls documentation throughout the pre-construction process including, but not limited to, the Scope Statement, Project Estimate, Pre-Construction Budget, Preconstruction Schedule, Risk Register, Procurement Log, RFI Log and Submittal Log
• Review all documents for completeness and accuracy - ensure previous comments/learnings from other projects have been incorporated
• Manage competing resources and priorities
• Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Architecture, Engineering, or related discipline
• Certification in PMI, PE, AIA, LEED or CMAA
• 7+ years of project management experience in the construction industry or related field
• Proficiency including, but not limited to, estimating, constructability review, quality assurance, value engineering, scheduling, logistics, ADA/code compliance, sustainability, life-cycle analysis, contractor/consultant selection and procurement
• Understanding of, and experience with, technical infrastructure and MEPSF systems
• Comprehension of construction industry terminology, codes, documentation, and design disciplines
• Proficiency with project management tools (Procore, Clarizen, Smartsheet, Primavera, MPP, PlanGrid, etc.)
• Proven track record of providing world class reporting (internal and external), customer service and leadership
• Highly organized and detail oriented with sound interpersonal skills
• Ability to perform duties under deadline pressure in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
• Excellent oral and written communication skills - a master presenter
[Natick Zone] Sr. Project Manager, Infrastructure (P4): $116,000 - $155,000 per year
[San Carlos Zone] Sr. Project Manager, Infrastructure (P4): $137,000 - $182,000 per year
Actual base salary offered to the hired applicant will be determined based on their work location, level, qualifications, job-related skills, as well as relevant education or training and experience.
Base salary is just one part of Electric Hydrogen’s total rewards package. We feel strongly that our team should not have to worry about having quality healthcare. In addition to the base salary offered, the hired applicant may receive:
Electric Hydrogen’s benefits programs are subject to eligibility requirements.
COVID-19 vaccination required for all employees and contingent workers, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved. All prospective hires will be expected to provide proof of vaccination to attend an onsite interview or at their first day of employment.
About Electric Hydrogen
Electric Hydrogen is a team of the world's experts in scaling technologies for the post-carbon world, with a proven record in transforming the grid and transportation sectors. Backed by some of the world's top venture capital firms, we design and manufacture electrolytic hydrogen systems matched to renewable power sources to create green hydrogen by splitting water. We are building a cost-effective and transformative path between renewable energy and multiple large industrial sectors. Abundant and low-cost renewable energy sources will power the world, and Electric Hydrogen technology will use this energy to decarbonize industry through sustainable materials. We were founded in 2020 and are based in California and Massachusetts.
Electric Hydrogen is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace for all to belong. We are aware that people from historically underrepresented groups are less likely to apply if they don't meet 100% of the job requirements. We are actively working on efforts to change this social norm. If you are excited about this role, we encourage you to apply!