Twelve is a new kind of chemical company built for the climate era. Our breakthrough technology eliminates emissions by turning CO2 into essential products. We are a team of scientists, engineers and problem solvers on a mission to fundamentally shift the way the world addresses climate change and lead the transition to a fossil free future with our carbon transformation technology.
Twelve is seeking an IT Systems Analyst to join our Information Technology department. We develop and implement software solutions to enable business growth. You will help us discover, plan, develop, and implement manufacturing and industrial software solutions that accelerate our business partners processes and deliver our technology at scale to customers.
What you will do
- Collaborate with engineers, scientists, technicians, and business stakeholders
- Work with design and engineering talent to conceptualize leveraged solutions that efficiently solve the challenges of today, while expanding the capabilities of our software for the future
- Manage the software schedule, and help prioritize new requests and emerging needs alongside longer-term strategic goals
- Be open to travel to our locations to collaborate with scientists and engineers, train users, and maintain context on the company’s ever evolving needs for software
- Work collaboratively with other Business System SMEs and business partners to gather business requirements to identify, verify and document functional and technical requirements using requirements for supported business lines
- Identify and resolve gaps between new and existing business processes and applications and facilitate implementation of new business processes and modifications
- Provide support for production issues in adherence with internal SLAs
- Proactively review procedures, and/or workflow needs and identify ways to capture, validate and integrate information to improve overall business process performance
- Design, build and fulfill ad-hoc database reporting requests from supported business lines
- Performs application configuration, administration and functional support as needed
- Perform Functional and System Integration Testing in a software development life cycle
- Contribute to process map development for new systems and/or inter-dependencies
- Participate in data definitions & structures and data management methods for systems
- Support Identification and analyzation of system problems
Who you are
- You have 5+ years of experience in a software analysis, administration, and implementation
- You have a gift for translating complex requirements into simple and elegant solutions
- You are comfortable with database and query languages to either support reporting or data analysis
- You enjoy taking ownership and have led a project from concept to successful delivery
- You’re a team player who excels in a collaborative environment
- You have exceptional organizational and communication skills, and are adept at prioritizing tasks and summarizing complex topics
- You care about carbon transformation mission, and want to use your skills to create a bright future for our planet
- Knowledge of technical systems management techniques and constructs
- Knowledge of configuration management techniques
- Effective interpersonal relationship skills in mentoring and change management
- Understanding of relevant Agile testing practices
- Ability to travel up to 10% annually
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid sick days and vacation
- Competitive salary and equity compensation commensurate with experience
- Diverse and inclusive work environment
At Twelve, it's important each employee is compensated competitively and fairly. In alignment with state legal requirements, Twelve conducts exhaustive research to understand compensation markets. A range for the included position is listed below. Be advised, actual offer details are determined by job category, job location, and candidate skill level.
Wage Range: $113,050 - $133,000
Please note that some pay bands may have wide ranges of compensation to accommodate candidate's diverse sets of skill levels.
We believe that the unique contributions of each individual is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Want to work with us but don't see a current opening that fits your background? Email us at email@example.com.