Redaptive is looking for a reliable, detail-orientated Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator for our India team who will work closely with US-based IT and business teams to extend and manage Redaptive’s corporate MS 365 Enterprise tenant. This role functions as the integrating hub for all Microsoft 365 workloads. This role will also coordinate across multiple workgroups and advise and architect workload solutions as the MS 365 expert. The ideal candidate is a Microsoft 365 Certified Enterprise Administrator Expert, also having working knowledge of networking, DNS, PowerShell, and cybersecurity best practice/techniques. Good candidates will be interested in continuously improving Redaptive’s digital environment. Outstanding candidates are proactive self-starters who will propose roadmap projects. Candidates should be prepared to work between 3 pm and 11 pm IST to align more closely with US morning hours.
Deploy and manage a Microsoft 365 tenant.
- Plan and manage user identity and roles.
- Manage access and authentication.
- Plan Microsoft 365 workloads and applications.
- Plan and implement device services.
- Manage security and threats by using Microsoft 365 Defender and more.
- Manage Microsoft 365 compliance.
- Manage patching, OS, AV, other.
- Manage endpoint backup
- Provide evidence of patching, Defender, backups, and related compliance reports to internal audit team.
- Manage continual process improvement including cost analysis.
Job Requirements / Qualifications
About Redaptive Inc.
- 5+ years of proven work experience as higher-level MS 365 Enterprise Expert level management, including cybersecurity standards and best practice, SOC compliance.
- Microsoft 365 Certified Enterprise Administrator Expert.
- Expert-level skills in evaluating, planning, migrating, deploying, and managing Microsoft 365 workloads.
- Perform Microsoft 365 tenant-level planning, implementation, and administration of cloud enterprise environments.
- Expertise in Microsoft 365 applications, infrastructure, and identity.
- Solid ability in both written and verbal communication. Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
- High degree of independent judgment and ability to solve complex problems.
Nice to have:
- Experience with SSO and related integrations with third party applications.
Does this sound like you?
- Keen interest in contributing to environmental sustainability and green energy
Redaptive is the leading Energy-as-a-Service company that enables businesses to meet largescale energy efficiency and strategic technology objectives. With over $1 billion in project lending capacity, Redaptive deploys best-in-class energy efficiency technologies across large commercial real estate portfolios through a unique, data driven shared savings model. Redaptive is backed by CarVal, ENGIE New Ventures, Linse Capital, CBRE, Evergy Ventures and CPP Investments.
Our company culture is fun, collaborative, and fast paced. We are passionate about changing the world and helping our customers to become more environmentally sustainable and profitable. We are looking for team members who are driven, passionate, and want to take on a diverse set of challenges to help grow a great company. Redaptive, Inc is an equal employment opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.This employer participates in E-Verify.CCPA Notice for California Job ApplicantsPlease, no third-party recruiters.