EcoSystems is centered around a mission to prove that conservation is good for business. What started as a single focus ...View Company Profile
Our Big Story
EcoSystems is saving billions of gallons of fresh water and millions of tons of CO2 by proving that conservation is good for business. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the country (#48 on 2020’s Inc 5000) and continue to be a leader in the conservation industry. Join us on the front lines of the fight against climate change.
The Project Design Manager is responsible for leading all assessment and design services to deliver quality projects to the sales and field services teams by evaluating all documentation and site conditions associated with the project from development through bidding. You will guide, mentor, and train the Solutions Engineer team members.
To be successful in this position, an individual will need to be self-driven, proactive person with an entrepreneurial spirit; unafraid of rolling up their sleeves and doing the work needed on their own. Solid decision-making skills, ability to avoid and or resolve conflicts. This person will be an experienced individual proficient in all phases of the LED lighting design and implementation process as well as have basic construction familiarity.
● Lead, develop and provide training for the energy engineering team.
● Perform quality assessments and develop processes for improved data collection. This position involves travel over 50% of the time.
● Oversee SOW development, design, and quote design.
● Provide leadership to support a collaborative and integrated project delivery handoff.
● Review the quality of quotes for accuracy and thoroughness.
● Provide a quality review of all project documents for completeness and accuracy.
● Identify and document a review of constructability issues, scope creep, and efficiencies.
● Quality and accuracy of front-end property assessments.
● Ensures we have proper coverage for pending portfolio assessments.
● Performs comprehensive assessment training via 1:1 in-person sessions.
● Ensure accurate assessment counts on team assessments that match the scope and area of the project.
● Maintain schedules and staff assignments.
● Remain up to date on trends in the industry with respect to estimating methods and technology, methods of construction and materials, construction costs, wages and related costs, productivity rates, and working rules.
● Develop and ensure adherence to assessment, quoting, and quality control policies and procedures, as well as other corporate policies and procedures.
● Participate in meetings with leadership as well as key points of contact at partner meetings.
What You’ll Need:
● 5+ years of experience in LED Lighting design and specification.
● Ability to read blueprints, specifications and interpret site photos.
● Strong understanding of general contracting methods and techniques.
● Proficient in Salesforce and Google Suite Applications.
● Outstanding detail-oriented and time management skills.
● Ability to organize and work effectively with teams and clients.
● Ability to coordinate or manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
● Effective presentation skills.
● Excellent oral and written communication.
● Multifamily industry experience is a plus.
What We Offer You:
● Full-time employment and competitive pay.
● Paid Time Off and holidays.
● Medical, Dental and Vision insurance (some plans paid for 100% by Ecosystems.)
● Flexible Spending Account and voluntary insurance offerings.
● Paid parental and medical leave.
● Opportunities to advance as the company grows.
● Make an impact: your work has a direct effect on the success of the company and on the environment.
EcoSystems is an equal-opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other protected status.