Redaptive is currently seeking a forward-thinking, strategically minded, and innovative financial services leader with a diverse background across project finance, treasury management, FP&A, and transaction pricing. Reporting directly to the Vice President and Head of Redaptive Capital, in this role you will play a critical role in establishing Redaptive Capital’s finance function. The Finance Leader will be a key member of the Redaptive Capital leadership team and lead the efforts around establishing the company’s global funding strategy. The Finance Leader will work closely with the other functional leaders to assess origination opportunities and corresponding pricing strategies while maintaining responsibility for the platform’s financials and profitability metrics. A successful Finance Leader for Redaptive Capital will have strong knowledge of the lending market and years of experience managing funding facilities in the energy efficiency/renewables energy environment. Extensive experience in the finance function is a must with knowledge around FP&A, transaction pricing and economics, and knowledge of the energy market and corresponding/potential ITC benefit. This individual is a self-motivated and results orientated leader who is committed to delivering premier product offerings while contributing to an electric and exciting team culture.Must be located in the Denver Metro Area or open to relocating.Committed to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging
- Lead the Redaptive Capital finance function managing the existing team while building out new roles and responsibilities aligned with our growth strategy
- Complete ownership of the treasury/debt capital strategy and execution including ongoing management of debt facilities as well as the introduction of new pockets of capital that provide Redaptive with competitive and efficient sources of funds
- Support and deliver on project finance-based structures for various transactions including the identification and implementation of everything from sponsor equity, to ITC investors, to leverage providers
- Own the pricing strategy and function for Redaptive Capital providing cross functional teams with guidance on economics and structural enhancements
- Work with Corp Finance and Leadership to design competitive sales compensation plans attracting and retaining the right sales talent
- FP&A support for finance team at Corp around deal closings, forecasts, monthly and quarterly reporting requirements
- Support Redaptive’s international growth t
- 10+ years of experience working in and across the finance function with job responsibilities across FP&A, treasury, transaction structuring, and energy related ITC management
- Excellent relationships with the investment community across banks, Finco’s, independents, private equity firms, insurance companies
- History of managing funding facilities with multiple lenders from negotiating terms, to credit agreements, to the ongoing facility management and compliance
- Demonstrated excellence in navigating transactions that include 3rd party funding providers
- Understanding of a wide variety of structures including EaaS, PPAs, Leases, Loans
- Tremendous analytical skills and attention to detail
- Highly motivated, self starter with comfort and experience managing a team and developing talent
- Have an ergonomically correct and functional work-from-home workstation set up; amenable to working from home for the foreseeable future
Permanent Authorization in the US is required at this time.
About Redaptive Inc.
- Equity plan participation
- Company-subsidized benefits: medical, dental, vision, life insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts: healthcare and dependent care
- Immediately-vested 6% 401(k) match
- Monthly internet and cell phone allowance
- Flexible Time Away
- Volunteer activities
- Expected annual salary: 185k (subject to adjustment for relevant experience, skills, geo location)
- Annual at-target bonus: minimum 10% of salary depending on level of role
- Monthly Virtual Happy Hour
Redaptive is the leading Energy-as-a-Service company that enables businesses to meet largescale energy efficiency and strategic technology objectives. With over $1 billion in project lending capacity, Redaptive deploys best-in-class energy efficiency technologies across large commercial real estate portfolios through a unique, data driven shared savings model. Redaptive is backed by CarVal, ENGIE New Ventures, Linse Capital, CBRE, Evergy Ventures and CPP Investments.
Our company culture is fun, collaborative, and fast paced. We are passionate about changing the world and helping our customers to become more environmentally sustainable and profitable. We are looking for team members who are driven, passionate, and want to take on a diverse set of challenges to help grow a great company. Redaptive, Inc is an equal employment opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.This employer participates in E-Verify.CCPA Notice for California Job ApplicantsPlease, no third-party recruiters.