Redaptive is currently seeking a Manufacturing Engineer I to help scale our manufacturing capabilities for our rapidly growing metering business.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, in this role you will support the manufacturing and testing of Redaptive’s metering products. The ideal candidate will have experience working with electronics manufacturing services companies and help keep ongoing production flowing while also looking to improve manufacturing efficiencies and scale capacity.
Redaptive is an Energy-as-a-Service provider that funds and installs energy-saving and energy-generating equipment. Redaptive’s programs help many of the world’s most sophisticated organizations reduce energy waste, save money, lower their carbon emissions, and meet their sustainability goals across their entire real estate portfolios.Committed to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging
- Help develop, implement, and improve, production testing processes for energy, gas, and water meters
- Set up, document, and perform on-going reliability tests of finished products and components (in San Francisco lab)
- Help scale manufacturing test capability at CM locations (equipment, space, etc.)
- Yield Management: 1) Work with CM and Quality engineer to analyze failed production units. 2) Help create, document, and implement production diagnostic tools. 3) Create rework instructions and drive CM rework activity
- Work with Systems engineer and inventory personnel to drive meter RMA recovery, repair, retest and redeploy
- Help coordinate activities and schedules with 3rd party testing houses, design/repair contractors, and compliance agencies
- Collaborate with the Engineering teams on BOM/Change Management control and help administer PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) system.
- Assist in coordinating NPI prototype activity including, coordination of material, build schedules, and material distribution to engineering personnel
- 1-3 plus years’ experience as an electronics engineer, including test experience
- Minimum of 1 year experience in debugging and troubleshooting at the PCBA level
- Residence in the San Francisco Bay Area required and available to work up to 50% in the San Francisco lab as needed
- AA or BS in Electronics OR equivalent industry experience
- Ability to read and understand basic HW diagrams and schematics
- Hands on experience with lab equipment such as multimeters, oscilloscopes, power supplies, and AC/DC Loads
- Experience with Linux OS or similar operating systems preferred
- Proficient in MS applications and computer networking products
- Procedure and process oriented. Experience in documentation control a plus
- Ability to communicate and work effectively in a multi-team, remote environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Occasional travel to San Jose, CA area Contract Manufacturer Site.
- Have an ergonomically correct and functional work-from-home workstation set up; amenable to working from home for the foreseeable future
Permanent Authorization in the US is required at this time.
About Redaptive Inc.
- Equity plan participation
- Company-subsidized benefits: medical, dental, vision, life insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts: healthcare and dependent care
- Immediately-vested 6% 401(k) match
- Monthly internet and cell phone allowance
- Flexible Time Away
- Volunteer activities
- Expected annual salary: $88,000 (subject to adjustment for relevant experience, skills, geo location)
- Annual at-target bonus: minimum 10% of salary depending on level of role
- Monthly Virtual Happy Hour
Redaptive is the leading Energy-as-a-Service company that enables businesses to meet largescale energy efficiency and strategic technology objectives. With over $1 billion in project lending capacity, Redaptive deploys best-in-class energy efficiency technologies across large commercial real estate portfolios through a unique, data driven shared savings model. Redaptive is backed by CarVal, ENGIE New Ventures, Linse Capital, CBRE, Evergy Ventures and CPP Investments.
Our company culture is fun, collaborative, and fast paced. We are passionate about changing the world and helping our customers to become more environmentally sustainable and profitable. We are looking for team members who are driven, passionate, and want to take on a diverse set of challenges to help grow a great company. Redaptive, Inc is an equal employment opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.This employer participates in E-Verify.CCPA Notice for California Job ApplicantsPlease, no third-party recruiters.