Redaptive is looking to fill a key new role that will handle the management of our Denver office space as well as administrative tasks across the company. The position will skillfully interact with management, comfortably communicating and coordinating meeting and event schedules with Redaptive’s executive team and Board of Directors. The successful candidate has impeccable professional boundaries that enable them to flawlessly handle details and to hold confidential information and critical business data. The right candidate also will have an instinctively generous spirit and approach and will get energy from helping their colleagues while lending a calming presence to whatever situation they find themselves in. This position will report to the Chief of Staff. Must be located in the Denver Metro Area.Committed to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging
- Full support of Redaptive’s Denver, Colorado office including but not limited to mail sorting, shipping items, management of items stored on premises, management of key cards, office supplies and voicemail
- Assist with event planning for All Hands Employee meetings, quarterly off-sites, focus groups, team building activities, etc.
- Manage a high volume of scheduling transactions, managing multiple schedules without losing track or accuracy/effectiveness of communications
- Ability to learn and work effectively within various business systems (Expensify, Asana, etc.)
- Partner with Finance, Legal and related teams on reporting and reconciling event planning and costs as needed
- HR administrative items as needed
- Familiarity assisting tech support with minor office equipment issues
- Ability to set agendas, take meeting minutes, and manage action items as requested
- Coordination of Domestic travel arrangements, sometimes international
- Apply judgment with full understanding of urgency and priorities of the business, routinely need to multi-task with sometimes little direction
- Full comfort and inclination to ask for help when needed
- Maintain an advanced degree of confidentiality along with excellent judgment and discretion
- Eagerness to help with other tasks as needed
- 3-5+ years previous Office Manager experience and/or Administrative Assistant experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to understand and judge the right communication style for the audience
- Highly refined organizational skills, specifically related to time management and scheduling
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive, take initiative, exercise good judgment, maintain discretion and confidentiality in all tasks; resourcefulness is key
- Ability to understand and meet deadlines and time sensitive issues in a fast-paced environment
- Incredible attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to create and/or modify processes and scale best practices around scheduling and other tasks associated with this role
- Have an ergonomically correct and functional work-from-home workstation set up; amenable to a hybrid of working from home and in an office setting in the Denver Metro Area, Colorado
Permanent Authorization in the US is required at this time.
About Redaptive Inc.
- Equity plan participation
- Company-subsidized benefits: medical, dental, vision, life insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts: healthcare and dependent care
- Immediately-vested 6% 401(k) match
- Monthly internet and cell phone allowance
- Flexible Time Away
- Volunteer activities
- Expected annual salary: $69,000 (subject to adjustment for relevant experience, skills, geo location)
- Annual at-target bonus: minimum 10% of salary depending on level of role
- Monthly Virtual Happy Hour
Redaptive is the leading Energy-as-a-Service company that enables businesses to meet largescale energy efficiency and strategic technology objectives. With over $1 billion in project lending capacity, Redaptive deploys best-in-class energy efficiency technologies across large commercial real estate portfolios through a unique, data driven shared savings model. Redaptive is backed by CarVal, ENGIE New Ventures, Linse Capital, CBRE, Evergy Ventures and CPP Investments.
Our company culture is fun, collaborative, and fast paced. We are passionate about changing the world and helping our customers to become more environmentally sustainable and profitable. We are looking for team members who are driven, passionate, and want to take on a diverse set of challenges to help grow a great company. Redaptive, Inc is an equal employment opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.This employer participates in E-Verify.CCPA Notice for California Job ApplicantsPlease, no third-party recruiters.