Redaptive is searching for a Strategic Partner Executive for our Facility Management Channel
who is excited to build out the deal origination machine of a fast-growing start-up.
Reporting to the Senior Partner Executive, in this role you will support Corporate Development and Sales Executives and be responsible for all aspects of partner relationship development and support, including lead generation, systems & tools, strategic planning, forecasting, pipeline management, quarterly business performance reports, etc.
The ideal candidate will have significant experience operating in high growth companies, operationalizing partner lead generation/sales programs, and communicating with senior-level partner leadership teams, presenting facilities service and/or energy solutions and business insights to senior facility managers, sales, or strategic partnership leaders (VP level and above). You will be very comfortable with driving decisions through data & analysis, creating the analysis, influencing others, and be able to articulate with various functional teams to achieve monthly and quarterly partner lead generation goals.
The Partner Executive will have an opportunity to contribute in a direct and visible way to Redaptive’s top and bottom-line by successfully identifying, cultivating, and executing partnership strategies to scale Redaptive’s partnership generated deal origination activity.
- Develop strategies and propose tactical plans for deal origination through partnerships, industry associations and live / virtual events.
- Support deal origination and learning & development initiatives with Strategic Partners and other channels.
- Identify, cultivate, and proactively manage an ecosystem of new & existing partners in a way that aligns with Redaptive’s corporate strategy, ideal customer targets, and product roadmap and that generates sufficient leads to assist Redaptive in delivering on corporate goals.
- Qualify/vet potential client targets originated through partners. Responsible for researching, approving, or rejecting referred opportunities from Partners.
- Develop partnership success metrics and maintain tracking and reporting capabilities.
- Conduct quarterly reviews with strategic partner stakeholders and proactively problem solve roadblocks to continually drive improved collaboration and lead generation.
- Lead and participate in industry associations on behalf of Redaptive to drive brand awareness and identify/cultivate direct-to-customer leads.
- Attend, participate and/or speak at conferences.
- Develop communications content and thought leadership as necessary.
- Utilize Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software relevant to pipeline management, contact tracking and partnership reporting. Design, deliver and improve and effectively utilize partner sales dashboards and management reports to provide internal actionable insight.
- 7-10 + years’ experience directly in or service to the Facility Management community, presenting facilities service and/or energy solutions and business insights to senior facility managers, sales, or strategic partnership leaders (VP level and above)
- 7-10+ years’ operating in high growth environments in business development / partnership management functions within large organization. Sales and/or Channel Partner Operations experience strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated background and established relationships/network with stakeholders across the Enterprise Real Estate Management community, Fee Managers, Asset Managers, Property Managers, Sustainability Executives or Facilities Services strongly preferred
- Expert analytical and reporting skills required, Excel and CRM proficiency (or aptitude to learn) are a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. You can run meetings with directors and VPs and drive cross-functional initiatives.
- Experience self-training in data analytics, business process and visualization software
- Lighting, Metering, Data, HVAC, Solar, or other energy solutions experience highly preferred.
- Energy-as-a-service offerings or energy systems financing experience preferred.
- Have an ergonomically correct and functional work-from-home workstation set up; amenable to working from home for the foreseeable future
Permanent Authorization in the US is required at this time.
About Redaptive Inc.
- Equity plan participation
- Company-subsidized benefits: medical, dental, vision, life insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts: healthcare and dependent care
- Immediately-vested 6% 401(k) match
- Monthly internet and cell phone allowance
- Flexible Time Away
- Volunteer activities
- Expected annual salary: 160k (subject to adjustment for relevant experience, skills, geo location), plus annual at-target sales incentive
- Monthly Virtual Happy Hour
Redaptive is the leading Energy-as-a-Service company that enables businesses to meet largescale energy efficiency and strategic technology objectives. With over $1 billion in project lending capacity, Redaptive deploys best-in-class energy efficiency technologies across large commercial real estate portfolios through a unique, data driven shared savings model. Redaptive is backed by CarVal, ENGIE New Ventures, Linse Capital, CBRE, Evergy Ventures and CPP Investments.
Our company culture is fun, collaborative, and fast paced. We are passionate about changing the world and helping our customers to become more environmentally sustainable and profitable. We are looking for team members who are driven, passionate, and want to take on a diverse set of challenges to help grow a great company. Redaptive, Inc is an equal employment opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.This employer participates in E-Verify.CCPA Notice for California Job ApplicantsPlease, no third-party recruiters.