Are you ready to rise to the challenge of climate change with the team that will deliver? Form Energy is a U.S. technology and manufacturing company that is developing and commercializing pioneering energy storage technologies to enable the electric grid to run on 100% renewable energy, every day of the year.
Supported by leading investors such as Breakthrough Energy Ventures, ArcelorMittal, TPG Rise, MIT’s The Engine, and others, we share a common belief that low-cost, multi-day energy storage is the key to enable tomorrow’s zero carbon electric grid. Driven by our core values of humanity, excellence, and creativity, we are deeply motivated and inspired to create a better world. We need talented, hardworking individuals who share our goal of tackling the challenge of climate change. Do you want to work with us today to build a better tomorrow? Role Description
As Form transforms the grid, we are looking for a Procurement Operations Analyst to support the development and commercialization of our multi-day energy storage technology. You will be responsible for executing Form’s purchases across a variety of goods, services, and vendors, as well as analyzing purchasing and supply chain data. Highly organized and reliable, you will become the central expert to guide, advise, and execute on purchasing activities across the company. You will report to the Sr. Manager of Purchasing and Business Processes within our rapidly-growing Supply Chain organization and will work closely with Finance, Accounting, Engineering, and Operations teams.
This opportunity is based out of Form Energy's Eighty Four, PA location (Greater Pittsburgh Area).
What You'll Do:
- Support Sourcing activities for manufacturing and facilities supplies, including cost analysis, vendor selection, and contracting needs
- Support and execute procure-to-pay process for facilities, engineering and other critical departments
- Centralize, consolidate, and execute regular purchasing needs across multiple supplier accounts using purchase orders, credit cards, or other appropriate methods
- Support new vendor onboarding to Form’s accounting system to ensure timely and seamless payment processing
- Find and implement process improvements within the purchasing process, ERP system, and other supply chain functions
What You'll Bring:
- 3+ years professional experience in a purchasing, sourcing, or inventory management role
- Highly organized, attentive to detail, reliable, and proactive
- Ability to multitask, prioritize efforts, and effectively communicate progress and issues
- Familiarity with common business software and purchasing systems (e.g. Google and Microsoft applications, Quickbooks, Coupa, Oracle)
Besides joining a community of people working to make the world better, Form Energy commits to you equitable compensation, stock options, and offers a generous benefits package to make sure you have the support you need to thrive.
We cover 100% of employee premiums and 80% of dependent premiums for medical, dental, and vision insurance for full time employees. We offer a flexible Paid Time Off program and every employee, regardless of gender identity or expression, is eligible for 12 weeks of paid parental bonding leave. A full listing of our benefits is available on our careers page
At Form Energy, we are working toward a 100% renewable energy future for everyone in the world. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees and are seeking to build a team that reflects the diversity of the people we hope to serve with our revolutionary products. Form Energy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.