- Your mission at Climeworks is to be responsible for the operational handling of all transports for export, import, crosstrade and EU Intra-community on all modes of transport (air, sea, road, courier).
- You are responsible for the strategic planning and execution of logistics in projects.
- You take care of the logistic related master data management in our ERP.
- You verify the origin of goods in certificates of origin & customs documents, incl. the execution of preference calculations.
- You proactively optimize and document our logistics processes.
- You have completed an apprenticeship in the technical or commercial field or similar and a diploma as foreign trade specialist or equivalent.
- You have 5+ years of professional experience in the forwarding field, specifically with transports within CH and the EU, including intra-community.
- You also have experience in data management and your gathered experience in customs is a plus.
- You have a precise and accurate way of working and a high understanding of commercial and technical contexts and good negotiation skills.
- You have excellent software skills (ERP, MS Office, Databases) and a high focus on the service provided.
- You are an initiative and flexible team player and your strong social skills and high resilience set you apart.
- You are fluent in German (business fluent) and English and have excellent communication skills.
What we offer: A horizontal organization, a great team, an improvement-oriented approach, and a scale-up venture with an innovative technology. Sounds like you? We are looking forward meeting you! Apply now by filling in the online application form and uploading your complete dossier to our careers portal: https://www.climeworks.com/careers.
Disclaimer: The percentage in the job title means that for this vacancy, you can decide if you want to be employed on a full-time or part-time basis, depending on what works best for your needs.
We do not accept candidates from agencies for our positions.