About the role:
Aurora Solar is a fast-growing Series D company on a mission to create a future of solar energy for all. Aurora makes the software that is enabling society to transition to a world powered by solar power. It’s our goal to have every solar installation in the world pass through our software, which has already been used to design millions of solar projects. Named one of “The Best Midsized Remote Companies To Work for in 2023” by BuiltInSF.com
and awarded #1 Solar Software platform by Solar Power World, Aurora is disrupting the energy industry and changing the course of history.
The Revenue Operations Business Analyst role is central to Aurora’s progress as a company, driving key operational functions and delivering cross-functional initiatives out of our Revenue Operations team. Our team supports Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and related functions. In this role, you will utilize a mix of operational, project management, communication, and analytical skills. You will partner with business leaders to identify strategic opportunities to improve processes and drive growth through analysis, process implementation, and enablement.
We are a passionate and diverse team that aspires to be the best place for the best people and we’re looking for talented individuals to accelerate our exponential growth as we continue to scale. If you are looking for a stimulating and fulfilling role, come join us!
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with the RevOps analyst team and program managers to deliver on project milestones that are in line with go-to-market team initiatives and OKRs
- Work to identify inefficiencies and process improvements in existing business systems using data analysis and requirements gathering techniques
- Work with business leaders to provide accurate insights into sales performance metrics
- Support Business Systems Administrator to maintain industry-leading tech stack (Salesforce, Outreach, Clari, Gainsight, Hubspot)
- Develop and maintain metrics for technology adoption across the go-to-market teams and use these metrics to make informed decisions on procurement.
- Manage and provision users across go-to-market technologies.
- Perform monthly and quarterly commissions calculations for the Sales team and ensure that they are correct
What we value:
- Experience working closely with leading GTM systems like Salesforce, Hubspot, Outreach, and Gainsight
- Track record of generating creative approaches to address unique business situations and requirements
- Ability to organize, analyze, and report on data and metrics using Excel and Salesforce
- Ability to take a consultative approach when working with stakeholders
- A process-oriented mindset focused on optimization and seamless delivery
- Proven ability to contribute as a member of a team
- Demonstrated interest in renewable energy, sustainability, or environmentalism is a plus
At Aurora Solar, we tie our base pay ranges to level and location. In the United States, this means that your base pay ranges will fall into one of three geographic pay zones depending on your location.
In most cases, we target the midpoint of our salary ranges for new hire compensation. This placement is reflective of full proficiency in a role. Base pay is ultimately determined based on a number of factors including skills, qualifications, and location. This role is eligible for additional variable compensation and an equity grant, which will be discussed in your initial recruiter conversation.
Our current base pay ranges in each zone are:
- Tier 1 San Francisco, New York City: $77,000.000 - $104,00.00- Tier 2 Seattle, Los Angeles, Washington DC: $70,500.00 - $95,500.00- Tier 3 All Other US Locations, including Colorado: $64,000.00 - $87,000.00
Aurora is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce of people who believe in and are passionate about creating a future of solar energy for all. We are an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. We encourage you to apply even if you believe that you do not meet all of the above criteria!
For San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Our mission at Aurora is to create a future of solar energy for all. We aim to reflect that inclusivity in the people who imagine and build our product by creating an environment where diversity is cherished and where anyone—regardless of background—can thrive. We strive to always do better and know that by empowering people, we can power the planet.