Redaptive is seeking a Project Coordinator to oversee assisting our Project Managers in organizing our ongoing programs. In this role, you will monitor project plans and schedules, organize and participate in vendor meetings, and ensure that all project deadlines are successfully met.
Redaptive is an Energy-as-a-Service provider that funds and installs energy-saving and energy-generating equipment. Redaptive’s programs help many of the world’s most sophisticated organizations reduce energy waste, save money, lower their carbon emissions, and meet their sustainability goals across their entire real estate portfolios.Committed to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging
- Support Project Managers in Coordinating projects with Solution’s team, and Vendors
- Communicate with various departments to keep everyone up to date on any changes to project plans
- Organize, attend and participate in vendor meetings
- Ensure all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Creation of Purchase Orders
- Responsible for Vendor onboarding
- Process Change Orders as needed by PMs
- Assists in preparing written materials including correspondence, reports, procedures, and guidelines
- Assist in the execution of the project closeout process
- Maintain technical knowledge through vendor education, review of technical publications, and correspondence with field teams
- Collaborate with all internal departments to facilitate successful projects
- Ensure projects statuses are updated/completed in our internal system(s)
- Providing administrative support as needed
- 5+ year of experience as a Project Coordinator
- Experience with Salesforce, WorkMarket & Smartsheet or other project management software
- Experience in technology deployment projects a plus
- Competent in using Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel
- Organized, detail oriented, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be capable of solving issues arising from operations and requiring coordination with other departments
- Maintains a positive attitude
- Excellent communicator with clients, team members, and management
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Excellent customer service skills to ensure the satisfaction and approval of our clients
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Have an ergonomically correct and functional work-from-home workstation set up; amenable to working from home as needed for the foreseeable future
Permanent Authorization in the US is required at this time.
About Redaptive Inc.
- Equity plan participation
- Company-subsidized benefits: medical, dental, vision, life insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts: healthcare and dependent care
- Immediately-vested 6% 401(k) match
- Monthly internet and cell phone allowance
- Flexible Time Away
- Volunteer activities
- Expected annual salary: 78k (subject to adjustment for relevant experience, skills, geo location)
- Annual at-target bonus: minimum 10% of salary depending on level of role
- Monthly Virtual Happy Hour
Redaptive is the leading Energy-as-a-Service company that enables businesses to meet largescale energy efficiency and strategic technology objectives. With over $1 billion in project lending capacity, Redaptive deploys best-in-class energy efficiency technologies across large commercial real estate portfolios through a unique, data driven shared savings model. Redaptive is backed by CarVal, ENGIE New Ventures, Linse Capital, CBRE, Evergy Ventures and CPP Investments.
Our company culture is fun, collaborative, and fast paced. We are passionate about changing the world and helping our customers to become more environmentally sustainable and profitable. We are looking for team members who are driven, passionate, and want to take on a diverse set of challenges to help grow a great company. Redaptive, Inc is an equal employment opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.This employer participates in E-Verify.CCPA Notice for California Job ApplicantsPlease, no third-party recruiters.