Redaptive Inc is seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Remote Executive Assistant to provide administrative and secretarial support to our executives based in the United States. The ideal candidate will have experience in remote work environments, excellent communication skills, and a proactive attitude.
- Provide administrative support to executives in the United States, including managing schedules, arranging meetings, and responding to emails
- Manage travel arrangements, including booking flights, hotels, and transportation
- Conduct research and prepare reports and presentations for executives
- Monitor and manage budgets, expenses, and invoices
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information and handle confidential documents with discretion
- Act as a liaison between executives and other staff members and stakeholders
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- The working hours may vary depending on the needs of the executives in the United States, but generally will be between 3:00pm to 11:00 pm Pacific Time US
Job Requirements / Qualifications
About Redaptive Inc.
- At least 3 years of experience as an Executive Assistant or similar role, preferably in a remote work environment
- Excellent communication skills, including proficiency in written and spoken English
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Willingness to work flexible hours to accommodate time zone differences
- Experience working with executives in different time zones is a plus
Redaptive is the leading Energy-as-a-Service company that enables businesses to meet largescale energy efficiency and strategic technology objectives. With over $1 billion in project lending capacity, Redaptive deploys best-in-class energy efficiency technologies across large commercial real estate portfolios through a unique, data driven shared savings model. Redaptive is backed by CarVal, ENGIE New Ventures, Linse Capital, CBRE, Evergy Ventures and CPP Investments.
Our company culture is fun, collaborative, and fast paced. We are passionate about changing the world and helping our customers to become more environmentally sustainable and profitable. We are looking for team members who are driven, passionate, and want to take on a diverse set of challenges to help grow a great company. Redaptive, Inc is an equal employment opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.This employer participates in E-Verify.CCPA Notice for California Job ApplicantsPlease, no third-party recruiters.