At Too Good To Go, we have an ambitious mission: to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together.
More than 1/3 of all food produced in the world is wasted. And that has a huge impact on the health of our planet. 10% of greenhouse gas emissions come from food waste and loss.
Through our marketplace app, we connect businesses that have unsold, surplus food, with consumers who can buy and enjoy it at ⅓ of retail value. We are a certified B Corporation with a mission to empower everyone to take action against food waste. Alongside our marketplace app, we create educational tools, explore new business solutions, and influence legislation to help reduce food waste.
We’re growing fast: Our community of 74 million registered users and 135,000 active partners across 17 countries, have together already saved 198 million meals from going to waste - saving almost 500,000 tonnes of CO2e!
Too Good To Go was named in FastCompany’s March 2022 list of the World's Most Innovative Companies, and was honoured to be included in TIME’s list of the 100 Most Influential Companies of 2022.
For our stores, it translates into providing not only a great digital solution but also delivering the greatest experience possible thanks to a best-in-class customer service, an inspiring store journey, and a recognized expertise. It also means making our stores successful and more autonomous through education about food waste. With a rapidly growing number of stores, the challenge is greater every day. That is why we need the hunger and experience of a Partner Growth Manager to join our Paris office !
Be ready, this is an adventure : tough but exciting! 🚀
Reporting directly to our Partner Growth Manager Team Lead, you are the main contact for our independent partner stores to help them resolve issues, focus on partner retention, sales engagement and optimize their performance on the app. Ultimately, our goal as a team is to inspire them towards more sustainable behavior to help us grow our mission 🌍
- You build strong working relationships with partners, understand their priorities and needs, and proactively identify opportunities for saving more bags and turning them into zero food waste stores.
- You deal with daily operations to handle the network of 1000+ stores in your portfolio, always seeking continuous improvement and reaching more impact.
- You follow your portfolio KPIs closely in order to be able to proactively or reactively ensure our partners have a high retention rate, offer great customer experiences and optimize the number of meals saved.
- You work closely with the whole team and work on the optimization processes with our Sales and Care team.
You are our best ambassador by embodying the philosophy and tone of our brand and encouraging, inspiring and empowering our partners towards more sustainable behavior.
- You have experience working in a customer focused role, ideally within a B2B environment, either in Account Management or Sales.
- You have strong relationship management and negotiation skills, demonstrating high resilience when contacting partners.
- You like picking up your phone to engage in conversations with partners, continually trying to understand and bring up solutions regarding how to optimize their experience and the way they manage their food surplus.
- You’re fluent in French & comfortable in English (spoken & written)
- You are comfortable using CRM/Sales tools such as Salesforce.
You’re at ease with data & you feel competent with Excel/Google Sheet skills. If that’s not the case yet, at least you should not be scared of improving that skill ;)
- You are autonomous in your work. You know how to efficiently prioritize tasks and how to handle several projects at a time.
- You are growth-minded, resourceful and always full of ideas to implement new things.
- You have a previous experience or a specific interest in the food industry.
- You want to work somewhere where you can have a social and environmental impact. Sustainability is important to you, and something that shines through your personal and professional experiences (optional).
- We Win Together
- We Raise the Bar
- We Keep It Simple
- We Build A Legacy
- We Care
What we offer
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation) where you can see real and tangible impact in your role
- Working alongside an international community of users, partners and 1,100+ colleagues across 17 countries that are on the same important mission
- Personal and professional development opportunities in a fast-paced scale-up environment
- An inclusive company culture where you can bring your authentic self to work
- A strong, values-driven team culture where we celebrate successes and socialise with colleagues that care
How to apply
- We take recruitment very seriously, so please carefully read everything we have written above. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go.
- Submit your CV and Cover letter in English.
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging.
A Movement for Everyone
We want to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together. With that mission, it’s only natural that we want to build a diverse and inclusive team of highly capable individuals who are passionate about doing things in a better way. We strongly believe we all excel and are more creative when we’re allowed to be ourselves, and we’re committed to a culture where all of us belong.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.